Shopping trip chapter 5

"I'm hungry" Alexis whinnied as I admired a skirt and top on one of the racks. It looked pretty good for the party. Not to revealing but still got the sexiness.

"Quit whining we'll go in a minute" I said the skirt and shirt still gripped in my hand tightly. "Ok but I need to go pee!" She yelled.

Oh my gosh she can be so embarrassing sometimes.

"Was it really necessary to yell that" my tone was questioning.

"No but I wanted to." She lifted her eyebrow challenging me. Really she's challenging me the alphas sister I don't think so. "Oh shut up Alexis and lets go. But first let me buy this."

I gestured towards the skirt and top.

"Ok"

I walked over to the cash desk as the cashier checked the clothes out. I dont know why but she smelt like...... Trent. It's like my wolf was trying to tell me something, but i couldn't understand.

She handed me the bag and gave a wholesome smile. "Have a lovely day madam." She said her eyes peeling at my fragile body. I nodded still trying to understand why my mates scent was on her.

I began to walk away Alex right beside me. "Why did she keep staring at you" Alex asked questioningly.

"How am I supposed to know!"

"Well I was just asking cause she was checking you out." I laughed as the expression on her face was as serious as ever. "What so funny?" Confusion was hidden in her voice making me burst into another fit of laughter.

"I don't know what your finding funny. But I have said nothing hilarious!" her face was going bright red her wolf is so controlling she gets angry real fast and I mean really fast!!

"Ok ok calm the hell down I will shut up" I patted her shoulder in a calming notion. "Stupid wolf she just takes over me!" She held her head in her hands.

"Anyway can we hurry up cause if we don't get to the bathroom in like another two minutes I'm going to pee myself" she laughed.

We raced to the bathroom as Alex squeezed in one of the cubicles and I whipped my phone out waiting outside.

15 missed calls no number ?

I called back this 'unknown number' and paced up and down the bathroom. Who the fuck could this be?

"Hello" the voice of my brother soothed all my worries.

"Jass you gave me a mini heart attack'' I laughed but there was no response.

"Where are you?" His tone was way more serious than usual.

"Why?"

"Just tell me where you are!" I could hear him give a low growl.

"I'm at the mall I'm going to a party tonight" I said curiously as Alex came out the cubicle confusion plastered on her face.

"Get back home now!" That's all he said and I knew something was wrong.

"What happened Jass?" I could feel anxiety flow through my body as my heart beat increased by 100 miles an hour.

"I'm coming tomorrow I will explain everything. Just please don't leave the house!"

"But-" before I could say another word the phone was clicked of. I redialled the number but no one answered so I just texted him.

What is going on and why do u have a new number?

I locked my iphone and put it back in my hand bag. What is going on? I have to go to this party tonight no matter what happens even if it means not listening to my brother. I had been waiting for this for god knows how long! But I know I would never be able to disobey my brother my heart would die inside.