09 ✰

NARRATOR

After a long crazy day they new found 'group' headed to their personal living quarters with their roommates. Soobin who was walking back to his living quarters from the pamper rooms spotted Lia.

He quickly remembered about the bracelet and called the girl from afar.

"Lia!" He called but the girl seemed busy talking with someone.

"Over here? Hello?"He tried to get her attention but she seems really occupied.

"Never-mind.."

Soobin walked away and went to his living quarters as Lia noticed the boy. But shruggs it off, Lia went back to her room seeing her roommates Heejin and Yeji getting ready to watch a movie.

"What are you guys up to" She entered the room placing down her basket of night things.

"Watching a movie.. Come sit over here" Heejin patted the empty space beside her.

"So what do you guys want to watch?.. Stranger Things? A Quiet Place? Bird Box?" Yeji scrolled through filx an app where you can watch movies and original made series.

"But isn't Stranger Things a series? It will take us 12 hours just to finish that..." Heejin said not interested on staying up too late.

"Okay then... A Quiet Place?I heard its good" Yeji suggested for them to watch.

"How about let Lia pick? What genre do you prefer Lia?"Heejin asked the girl beside her.

"I don't know.. since its been long ago i used filx" Lia stood up from her spot and approached the tv to get a better look.

Back at Detrixt most of the people can't afford smart tv's and just buy pirated copies of dvd's. Every year a bulk of dvd's come into Detrixt and sells them in markets for affordable prices.

"Maybe that one?" She pointed to this newly released movie.

"Good choice.." Yeji clicked the movie as it started playing.

—— ☽ ——

Meanwhile...
At Yuna,Chaeryeong and Ryujin's room

—— ☾ ——

The three girls tucked theirselves into bed and quickly drifted to sleep. Except Ryujin who keeps on tossing and turning around her bed.

The girl annoyedly stood up and open the lights. As her roommates hissed covering their eyes from the bright yellow light.

"Turn it off" Yuna covered her eyes pulling the sheets up.

"Ryujin can you kindly turn off the light?"
Chaeryeong covered herself with a blanket.

"I'm going to the food bar.. anyone wants to come with me?" The girl wore her slippers as Yuna quickly sat up from her bed and went over to Ryujin.

"What are you waiting? for lets go"Yuna said ready to dash out of the room.

"Your not coming Chae?"Ryujin raised her brow looking at Chaeryeong still tucked in bed.

"Fine.." The girl slowly stood up and wore her slippers.

The three silently made their way to the school's food bar. Tons of snack variations were set out for students to pick even teachers.

"Woah there's chocolate milk" Yuna picked up a bottle from the shelf.

"Pick whatever you want guys" Ryujin took gummy worms and plunch a drink which everyone enjoys.