15

Jax's POV

I seethed all the way back to my cabin. People made room for me when I cut through crowds and guards stared at my as I walked past them but I didn't stop marching until I slammed my cabin door open.

I felt three set of eyes snap to me but I didn't care. Anger bubbles up inside of me and stayed there as if someone put a lid over the anger pot.

"How did it go?" Callum worked up the nerve to ask after I laid down on my bed and glared up at the celling.

"I'm never going back there again," I decided.

"Me either," Ryder agree from his place between his boyfriends.

Liam frowned at both of us but wisely said nothing as he went back to watching whatever movie was playing.

I had hoped that after I laid down for a while my anger would disappear or at the very least settle down but if anything it had gotten progressively worse. I knew there was only going to be one way I was going to calm down tonight.

"Do you guys have any place in this whole camp where you can just go and punch the living shit out of something?" I ask after a few minute of silence.

At first all three boys seemed hesitant to answer before Liam spoke up.

"No? The whole point of this camp is to learn how to get away from violent or illegal tendencies."

"It's only illegal if you get caught," I told him as I stood up for the bed. "It's alright. I'll find a place by myself," I grumbled as I walked to the door.

Just as I was about to slam the door shut, Liam's voice caught my attention.

"Try by the far side of the lake. There aren't any guards on that side. Just be back before dark, thats when they double down on security." I looked back at him with slightly wide eyes. I was surprised he of all people would help me.

"Thanks," I said sincerely before shutting the door and taking off.

I jogged the whole way around the lake until I got to the side Liam told me to go to.

For the first time since I got to this place I felt completely alone and it was a great feeling.

At first I was tempted to just sit down and relax until I remembered what bought me all the way out here. My fists clenched up again as I looked around me; nothing but trees for miles. 

Without thinking I slammed my fist into the closest tree.

Pain wasn't the first thing that I felt. Hell, pain didn't even place second for that.

Relief flooded me as soon as my fist connected with the tree. More anger followed it though and the next thing I know my other hand is taking its place.

Over and over my fists hit the innocent tree.

I wasn't myself anymore but at that moment it didn't matter.

My jaw was clenched, sweat poured down my forehead, voices danced around my head.

"You call that a punch?"

I punch harder.

"Quit being a fag and pay attention."

I pick up speed even though my chest feels like it my explode.

"You're in deep shit. Just wait until we get home."

My eyes widen, my breath catches, I stop punching.

Pain finally sets in.

I look at the tree first. I'm sad to say all my work was fruitless, the tree sat there as if nothing ever happened. My blood, which stained only a small circle, was the only thing that could what happened.