Kidnap

{Todoroki's pov}

I felt a buzz in my pocket. I very quickly realized it was my phone. I open my eyes and take my phone to see who could possibly be calling me? Wait, I double check the ID caller, I check it for a third time. Were my eyes playing tricks on me. That caller ID showed bunny. I look up to see her holding her phone and backing away in fear.

Wow, my y/n is so smart. You're the smartest person!! I know I should be worried that you figured it out but I'm more amazed by how smart my precious bunny was. I really scored the jackpot when I laid my eyes on you for the first time. I give her an eerie teeth smile. I mean, first you find out it was me, then you plan this whole thing just to prove it, and then you pick a semi crowded place so I can't do anything to you without drawing attention. How am I not supposed to be proud?

I take a step closer to my angel and she takes another step back. "How'd you figure out?" I ask. She didn't say anything back. She was probably petrified. "Bunny, you don't need to be scared, I'm not going to hurt you." I say, reaching my hand out and taking another step. I was already drawing people's attention.

Well you really put me in a sticky situation. Hm, I didn't want it to come to this but oh well. I use my fire side and spread black smoke everywhere. Now the tables have turned. If you can't see me then you can't use your quirk, I guess you could say that was the downfall of your quirk. Luckily that was your weakness, shielding your vision, and not something harder. I could hardly see anything so I followed the sound of your coughing and sure enough it led me right to you. Finally my bunny will be mine.

Once I find you I'm forced to hit you, making you pass out. You dropped an object on the ground which I soon realized it was pepper spray. When that was done I burned every eye witness to a crisp. I'm sure they'll just blame the deaths on dabi from the league of villains. I call my limo driver and soon he arrives. I pick up your unconscious body and put you in the car.

"Ahh, so you finally did it young sir," he says while driving off. "The place in the woods I presume." "Of course, thank you," I say. The limo driver and I were best friends even though he was much older then I. We both had traumatizing back stories and I treated him like family.

He was raped by his step dad and his mother was too oblivious to see. His real father left him when he was born. "She figured out that I was the one texting her." I tell him. "She's a bright young women." He says cheerfully. I nod, "but how'd she figure out?" I wonder aloud. "Try asking her when she wakes up." The limousines driver suggested. "That's what I planned on." I tell him.

Once at the log cabin deep in the woods I thank my limo driver and take you inside. I trust the limousine driver not to tell because for one I was paying a ton of cash, and two, I had a lot to hold over his head that could destroy him and his family. I know we're friends and all but desperate times means desperate measures.

I lay you on my bed and chain your precious little feet to the end of the bed. It was a pretty long chain so you had a lot of breathing room. I handcuff you're hands behind your back and I blindfold you. I promise to remove them once I get back. I look at your sleeping form. Oh how I'm finally happy that you're mine. I'm truly sorry that I hit you but I promise to make up for it. I hit you in the back of the head because I didn't want to leave a visible bruise on that gorgeous face of your's.

I force myself to get up because I surely wasn't prepared to make you mine so soon. I don't even have clothes for you. Luckily I know your style and your size so shopping for you should be a breeze. While I'm out I'll buy you a nice little gift to. I can't wait to spoil my little bunny.