Dusk till dawn

Leigh and Y/n where walking down the street laughing and smiling. It was their second anniversary. Leigh was falling in love with her more and more as they spent together. Leigh was planing on asking Y/n to marry her at the first place they met and she was scared to.

As the two of them where walking down the sidewalk a drunk driver was heading towards them from behind. Y/n looked behind them and pushed Leigh out the way as the car hit her sending her throw the air and land 20 feet away. "Y/n!" Leigh yelled as she ran over to Y/n.

She was really scared as she seen Y/n not moving. "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn. Baby, I'm right here!" She said as she put her hand on Y/n's check. People where recording what was happening. "Someone please call for help." Leigh said crying. 

Leigh was so scared. "Y/n please stay with me. I wanna marry you and start a family with you. I am in love with you." She said her voice was shacking. "I don't want anyone else but you baby." She said softly. Soon the ambulance came and took Y/n to the hospital. Leigh stayed with her.

~Time skip~

The girls came to the hospital. "Leigh is Y/n ok?" Jade asked. "I don't know. They have not told me anything." Leigh said as she ran her hand throw her hair. It was very clear Leigh was crying. Her eyes where red and puffy.

"Leigh she is going to be ok." Jesy said to her and hugged Leigh. "family of Y/n L/n?" A doctor said looking at the clip board in her hands. "That's me. I am her girlfriend." Leigh said. The doctor walked over to Leigh. "She is going to be just fine. She is going to have to stay here for a while." She said.