Chapter 19 | my whole life is a lie

Yayy two chapters in one day. Or maybe three? I also have a name for my new story it is called Baby and I already know what it will be about so if you want to make a cover or something just dm me. And I will start writing it after this one is finished ir maybe I will give you guys a preview. Have fun reading.
********************
I have 15 minutes to get ready. That is not fair. After taking the pain killers for my head I take a quick shower. I don't wash my hair because it would take too long to dry. After that I realize that I have no clothes in Chase's room. I look around the bedroom to see if there are any clothes for me. And as if someone knew my problem there is a box on the bed. I open it and wow clothes.

Inside the box is a very pretty outfit and since I don't have any other choice I will wear it. What really confuses me is how did Chase know my bra and pantie size?

Hailey's outfit:

It isn't something you could make sport in so I think today really is just about the rules

It isn't something you could make sport in so I think today really is just about the rules. It is so girlie I don't remember the last time wearing something like that but I have to admit I love it.

I quickly make my makeup which is just a eyeliner, mascara and a bit of lipstick.

I think 15 minutes are over now. I open the door if the bedroom and see that Chase was standing in front of it. Wow he did wait for me.

He looks at my outfit and smiles.
"You look very pretty" and then he pulls me to his chest and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I kiss him back. I love kissing his soft full lips.

He pushes me against the wall. A soft moan leaves my mouth.

Shit not now. I think chase realizes what just happened and pulls away from me.

But instead of regretting anything he just smirks. "We should try that again tonight but in a bed and without clothes" then he turns around and goes in the kitchen.

What the heck just happened.

I walk into the kitchen and see that there are a lot people sitting. One of them is Flynn. I haven't seen him for a while. I decide to get a bowl of muesli and sit next to him.

"Hi"

"Hello? Hailey why are you here"

"Well don't you remember the part where I joined the gang and got the tattoo. Well if you forgot that then hi I am the new part of the gang and I will stay for a couple of days because I need to learn the rules and train a bit."

He looks shocked in my face.

"You really think I am that stupid. No I was wondering why you were sitting next to me isn't prince charming on the other side of the room" I look up and see that he means Chase.

"Well I like to sit here so I will stay."

After eating up Chase telks me that I should be in the library in 10 minutes. Well hell begins.

The library was actually very pretty it has high ceiling windows and very high bookshelves all in that dark wood. In the middle is a big desk where a lot of people could sit. But now there was only one person sitting. Chase. He sits at the end right where the boss sits.

"Come here. We should start now so we can finish faster" I do as he says and see that there is thick folder laying in front of us on the table.

He opens it up and there is a list with rules. He gives it to me and starts explaining:

1. Never do something without the boss knowing.

2. Never go alone on a mission, except it includes going alone.

3. Never disrespect the boss or the person who has a higher position then you.

4. If you challenge someone in or outside the gang you finish it.

5. When your order is to finish someone it either is getting the person unconscious or killing.

"There aren't a lot rules but you have to follow them. If you don't you will get the right punishment" he continues.

"And now I will tell you a bit about our rivalry with the snakes"

"These are the Costillos. They are the leading Family of the snakes. The Boss is Emilio Costillo he hot the gang from his father Who's name no one knows we call him snake that is where the gang name comes from. Then there is Emilios wife Amanda Costillo. They have together 3 children or more like had because you killed the youngest. His name was Nate and he was 16. Other then that there are Jacob who is 20 and Elijah who is 23. At the snakes you need 3 sons to take over the gang it is some stupid ritual. Emilio took over the gang 15 years ago."

Wow that was a lot of information. He shows me another family picture of them. They look so familiar. Amanda has blonde hair and blue eyes just like I have. But Emilio has Black hair.

Then I realize something. "Chase who is this." I point on a guy on a picture where nearly all members are on.

It wasn't the only familiar face on the picture. What are Daniel, Maxwell and Julia doing on there.

No that can't be true.

"This is Daniel McCarthy he is one of the best assassins from the snakes. And who the other two are I don't know"

"Yeah but I do. They are Julia and Maxwell Brown. My foster parents which got killed."

Fuck. I didn't know they were in a gang.

"Wait what. Hailey you were in the snakes."

"No I wasn't. I didn't even know they were a thing. But my so called parents seem to know more than I did"

I need to know what happened 17 years ago.

I stand up and rush out of the room. I am so angry I need to fight. I go into the room that I normally sleep. I change into a sport outfit and put my hair up. I ran in the gym and start beating the punching bag. I feel my knuckels turning red and blue. But I don't care. All I care about is that my whole life is a lie.

I remember bringing Daniel home for the first time and Maxwell and Julia being happy for finally meeting the boy I have been talking about. Well guess that was just a act.

After letting all my anger out all that is left is sadness. I get back to the room and change into my pyjama.

I get into the bed and cry. I hear the door opening and I know that it is Chase. He puts his hands around my petite body and I start to fall asleep in his arms once again.

*************
Guys there is drama coming in the next chapters. I am so excited. Ahhhhhh and then I am so ready to start writing my new story. Hope you have a great day.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella