11

I opened my eyes to be greet by the ray of sunshine. Good morning, world! I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up, I yawned a few times and stretch my arms and ouhhh my back..

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"yes?"

"Elora? Are you done, sweetheart?"

"oh merlin beard! I'm not ready yet, mom!"

"get ready quickly! Hagrid's waiting for you"

"alright!"

I run to the bathroom and get ready quickly. I wash my body and my hair then I dried myself and get dress. I brush my hair and let my hair flow freely

 I brush my hair and let my hair flow freely

I put on a black boots to match. I also wear my Hogwarts cloak and spray some perfume on also apply some chapstick. Once I'm satisfied, I smiled and get the list of the books that I need. I walked out of the room to the Great Hall. I grabbed an apple and went to Hagrid.

"Hagrid!"

"are yeh ready?"

"yeah... I'm ready"

"let's go then"

He gave me his arm and I grab it then we apparate to the Diagon Alley. We land on our feet and Hagrid had to go to Knockturn Alley to buy something.

"Elora, I'm going to buy Flesh-Eatin Slug Repellent. And you go get the books, you got the money already right?"

"yeah... Alright..." I head to the Flourish and Blotts while Hagrid went to the Knockturn Alley.

I saw a lot of people who were lining up in the Flourish and Blotts making me wonder if there's anything special. I saw the Weasleys and Hermione but I didn't see Harry.

I was about to go and greet them but someone pulled me up to the stairs. I shocked but I relaxed when I saw a blonde boy pulled me to the second floor, observing from above.

"why did you drag me up here?" I had to look up since he grown taller this summer.

"because.... Why not? It's not crowded here" he says and chuckled.

"I want to be up here alone with you" he whispered in my ear then flash me his infamous smirk and I look at him, chuckled. He pulled me to his side by grabbing my waist.

"whatever, Draco" we observe everything that happened downstairs. Gilderoy Lockhart is launching his new books. From up here, I can see how many girls and women drooling over him. It's disgusting.

Suddenly I saw Harry entered the shop lead by Hermione.

"here comes Potter" Draco says beside me and I look at him.

"Draco.... Can you be much more nicer to my friends?" I ask softly making him look at me.

"what? Be much more nicer to your friends? You mean your Gryffindor friends? It's impossible.. Especially with that Potter"