|34| someone i love

Thank you so much MyBiasIsTaekook for giving me the wonderful fort idea. Please thank them!!

Taehyung view

Taehyung was at school, the time being half past three. He was finishing one of his art projects and was smiling the whole time whilst painting because this one was his favourite out of all of them.

Suddenly the door opened, but Taehyung was facing the large window so He didnt know it was actually his boyfriend who walked in. Most students had left already and it was a nice peaceful atmosphere. Jungkook walked up to Taehyung, surprising the boy.

"kook?" Taehyung gasped, quickly hiding his canvas.

Jungkook frowned at that. "hey baby." He placed a kiss to Taehyungs forehead. "i came to pick you up."

"o-okay, why dont you wait over there." Taehyung stuttered nervously.

"why are you hiding that?" jungkook asked as He smirked knowingly.

Taehyung bit his lip. "not telling." he stated like a cute puppy with a shake of his head.

Jungkook raised a brow. "why not hm?" he stepped closer to Taehyung who was hiding the painting behind his back.

"b-because." Taehyung muttered, letting out a shaky breath when jungkook came closer to him.

Jungkook quickly pinned Taehyung against the window and the boy gasped. Jungkook held him firmly and grabbed the canvas out of his arms and then pinned his hands above his head so he wasnt able to get it back. Taehyung whined when jungkook got the painting, jungkook was smirking at him and then he looked at the canvas, smirk faltering and he held a serious look.

"you painted me?" jungkook asked quietly. He was staring at the painting with an unreadable look in his eyes. Taehyung blushed and looked down at the floor when jungkook looked at him and slowly released him.

"why?" jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked up. "not saying." he mumbled.

"Taehyung." jungkook said more sternly.

"m-my teacher told me to paint something i loved." Taehyung uttered shyly. "so i painted you."

Jungkook looked at him lovingly. He put the painting down and brought Taehyung into his arms. " what did i do to deserve you?" jungkook whispered to him. Taehyung peered up at him innocently. He gave the older a cheesy box smile causing jungkook to smile at him.

Jungkook leaned down and captured Taehyungs lips with his own, kissing him softly. "i love you so much." he said.

Taehyung smiled. "i love you more." he said before shoving his face into jungkooks chest.

Jungkook looked out of the window. The sun was beginning to set. "lets go." jungkook said as he had the idea of taking taehyung to the rooftop to watch the sunset.

They went up the stairs and jungkook opened the door with a loud thud. A cold breeze hit their face, blowing away their hair but they didnt mind and instead walked up to the edge. Taehyung looked down at the school, admiring the spring flowers that were starting to bloom.

The sky was purple and it smoothly blended into a soft orange, with the clouds scattered wherever they pleased. The golden hue reflected on their faces and Taehyung took his time to admire jungkooks secret beauty.

They sat down on the bench and jungkook hugged Taehyung closely. "so pretty as always." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook looked at him. "mhm, so beautiful." he stared at the younger boy. Taehyung blushed.

Taehyung then took out his phone and jungkook watched him in confusion. The blonde was searching for a particular song and he smiled when he found it. He put his phone down with the volume all the way up and then in a few moments magic island by txt was playing lightly in the background.

Taehyung smiled at jungkook who returned the gesture. "i like this song. Its very calming." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sighed faintly. "fits your personality perfectly." he said.

Taehyung giggled at that and brushed some of his hair out of the way.

"if you werent friends with hyungie, we never would have met." taehyung said quietly. Jungkook frowned.

"dont think i can live without you now." he stubbornly said.

"dont be silly." taehyung giggled.

"shall i be serious then?" jungkook raised a brow.

Taehyung shook his head. "no. I like it when you're playful with me."

"be lucky you're the only one i'll ever be playful with." jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung smiled at him. "thats why im special." he giggled.

Jungkook tickled under his chin. "you're right. You're my special boy." he smiled.

"how did you become friends with hyung?" taehyung asked.

"he annoyed me when he first tried talking to me. Then he kept on pestering me and made it a goal to be friends with me then one day i just didnt find him annoying anymore and here we are." jungkook said.

Taehyung laughed. "hyungie is so annoying."

"you're more annoying than him." jungkook teased.

Taehyung pouted at him. "you take that back."

Jungkook just pecked him on the lips and laughed. The song ended and now both boys were staring at the sky in tranquility.

"you know i love you right?" jungkook asked. Taehyung frowned at him.

"yes i know." he said.

"good. Just checking." jungkook laughed, taehyung laughing with him too.

"silly." taehyung mumbled and stared at jungkook with heart eyes.

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\

I got so happy reading the story chain yesterday.

How much time do you spend on your phone in a day?