🔶 24 - Missing 🔶

"I didn't know you would be here too, Cahaya." Air stated, chuckling as he shoved his hands on his pockets. "What are you doing here anyways?" He asked, as he raised a brow up.

The light elemental scoffed, crossing his arms on his chest. "Just walking around with my little brother. Nothing special about that." He replied, as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Is this a coincidence or..?" The light blue capped boy asked, chuckling lightly once more. "We were also hanging out with my little brother, Angin here at the park." He said, grinning. "Well, I got bored in the end but then, it was a miracle that you came out of nowhere."

Cahaya laughed at his last statement. "Oh, please." He scoffed, shaking his head afterwards.

"Air! Cahaya!" Someone then shouted from a distance, making Air and Cahaya looked at where the voice came from. A wide smile appeared on their lips as they saw who it was and waved their hands at the newcomer.

"Hey Petir!" They greeted, enthusiastically. Few seconds later, the said person reached them, a wide grin was plastered on his face.

"How are ya doing, bro?" The light element asked as both him and the lightning element did their secret handshake.

"I'm fine." Petir replied, grinning with both of his hands shoved inside his pockets.

"Fine as a feeling, or fine as in, 'looking-good'?" The water element joked, making his lightning elemental friend roll his eyes playfully.

Petir smirked. "Can I say both?" He asked, making Air hummed and scoffed playfully.

"So Petir," The light blue capped boy called. "What brings you here?"

"Well," The lightning elemental uttered, humming. "Just happened to bond with my young brother when all of the sudden, I saw you guys from afar." He stated, chuckling.

"So, it is a coincidence." Air said, chuckling slightly.

"What coincidence?" Petir asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Meh, nevermind." The water elemental shrugged, pursing his lips.

"Alright, guys~" Cahaya chirped, grinning at his best friends. "Who's up for some arcade games?"

"Okay! I'm in!" Air stated, raising both of his hands up with a wide smile.

"Same here!" Petir joined along, as he crossed his arms with a grin.

"Well then, let's go!"

<> <~> <>

Few hours later, the three teenage boys spent the whole day hanging out with one another, rather than to bond with their younger siblings. Not even a second they thought about their little brother's safety or that they were already missing by now. They just happened to enjoy the rest of their day with their selves without the presence of their little brothers.

"It's getting late. I have to go now! Bye!" Petir said, smiling while bidding his farewells to his friends.

"Alright, bro! I'll see you tomorrow at school!" Cahaya yelled, giving a thumbs up to Petir.

"Right!" Petir shouted back, grinning and started walking peacefully on the streets towards the direction where his home is located.

"Well, bye Air!" The light elemental said, waving his hand slightly at his water elemental best friend and made his way home.

"Best. Day. Ever!" Cahaya exclaimed, smiling to himself. He was peacefully walking his way home, his hands shoved on his pockets.

Not for long, he saw his house a few distance away, making him grin as he walked in a fast pace. All of the sudden, he came to a halt when he suddenly remembered something. He gasped softly as he finally noticed.