Chapter 18

Before starting the chapter, tell me did you guys watch Parth and Niti's live?

I did and it was amazing. More than a live chat it was a video call and that made me more happy.

After their live started I mean I didn't know the timings (I didn't open Instagram from yesterday!) I opened wattpad to write this chapter and came to know about this..I was shocked and rushed to Instagram. It was so emotional for me to see them again..

Okay So I will not rant about it more now and start the chapter.

And guys please read the note at the end. I need your help.

Happy Reading!

-------------

It took few minutes for Manik to calm down his anger. He closed his eyes in frustration knowing she gets scared seeing it. He turned to her to scold her, this time softly and saw her in tears.

Nandini: Sorry...I didn't realise I was standing in the middle of the road.

Manik shaked his head in disbelief before pulling her in himself.

He kissed the side of her head and she released a sigh of relief

Manik: (sternly) Never ever repeat this kind of stunt. Okay?

She bobbed her head and he smiled. however, he noticed her grumpy face and said

Manik: Now give me your cutest smile!

She smiled cutely and it reflected on his face. They started walking when suddenly Nandini stopped. With her even Manik stopped and stared at her face. Suddenly her eyes widen and he frowned.

Manik: Kya hua?

She looked down not knowing how to explain it.

Manik: Nandini, kya hua? Are you okay?

He held her shoulder with his right hand and cupped her cheek with his left hand.

Nandini: Manik..Voh..I guess Manik...I need that

She was shying and he couldn't guess it..

Manik: (frowned) You need what?

Nandini: Voh...(closing her eyes tightly) IguessIamonmyperiods