𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

Jonghyun was walking alone. He was cold and hungry, he hasn't eaten in almost 4 days and was willing to do anything for some food and warmness. Okay, maybe not selling his organs or body in general, but still.

He didn't have any money, even a cent but decided to go to the grocery shop. He thought about stealing. He knew it was bad, really bad but he didn't have much choice. He walked into the shop and went to the shelf with tins and etc. His hands were shaking so much that he couldn't even properly hold the tin but he put it under his big and worn-out T-shirt. He turned around to walk out of the shop when a hand touched his arm.

- You're not going to steal it, are you? - the person asked him. - Cause then you'll get arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Jonghyun tensed up. He didn't want to go to jail. Yes, he was homeless but he was free. 

- No, sir - he turned around and smiled. - I was looking for pasta.

- Okay, I'll show you - Kibum said and walked into the direction where pasta was. 

Jonghyun followed but cursed quietly.

- Young boys like you shouldn't curse - Kibum said. 

The younger looked at him shocked, he didn't think that the man would hear him and scold him. 

- What type of pasta do you need? - Kibum asked him. - There are...

- Actually I changed my mind, I'll just buy it - Jonghyun tried to stay as calm as possible, but it was obvious for Kibum that the boy was nervous.

He tried to walk away but the man's stopped him again.

- Stop lying, I can buy you that - Kibum looked him in the eyes. - But you have to come with me.

- I-I'm not lying - Jonghyun stuttered. 

- It's bad to lie, Jonghyun. 

- How do you know my name? - Jonghyun felt like he was about to pass out. - Are you a policeman?

- No, I'm not from police - he laughed a little. - Just come with me, I and my boyfriends will explain to you everything.

- Okay - Jonghyun didn't trust this man but decided to agree, at least the man bought him food.

_________________

I'm writing and listening to BTS concerts for almost 10 hours, I feel kind of like a zombie, keke