New House

Faye's POV

I walked out of my home as I drag my bags with me. Today I will have to leave my home because renovations are needed to be done.

God, I'm gonna miss this place. After all, this place is my safe haven, my proof of freedom.

A black car pulled up in front of me. A man with a formal suit walked in my direction. I... don't have any debts right?

My mind can't ward of these thoughts as the man looks so intimidating. He looks like one of those people who will come to collect your debts through intimidation.

"Miss Faye... right?" He asked. Man.. Even his voice is intimidating!

"Y-yes. You are?" I asked stuttering

"George Miss I was asked to fetch you by your mother."

"My mother? You... don't seem to be one of her people" I inquired. My mother only had females as her people. She is not a sexist it's just that my father always appointed females as her guards.

"No miss. I am not one of your mother's men I am from her friends'." He explained and showed me his I.D

"I see... Thank you." I said with a small smile.

"I will be taking your luggage miss" he said while opening the door of the passenger seat. I climbed up thanking him and settled myself inside with Faith.

I saw him opening the trunk and started putting in my luggage. I felt my hand getting sweaty the nervousness is killing me.

A new house, a new environment, new people. Just how I like it I can't help but think about it sarcastically. George got in the car acknowledging me and started the car.

I watched the scenery outside taking in every little detail I'm not gonna see this for a long time... I will miss this

"Miss the ride is going to last for more than an hour. I guess you should rest."

"Uh... No thanks, I just wanna watch the scenery." I said with a soft smile. He's still intimidating though. Okay, let's face it. I know I'm being mean when I just keep on saying that George is intimidating, but he really is! I can't help it.

I kept looking outside the window of the car. I can see that we are entering the fancy side of the city. Tall buildings, Fortune costing shops, People wearing clothes that are fortune costing prices and so on.

"I did not know that the place mom suggested is in this part of the city" I mumbled glancing on the fancy shops.

The ride continued and we pulled up, looking outside what I saw made my jaw drop. Who's the family I'm moving into? I thought when I saw a huge mansion that is the definition of 'Grand' it could fit at least hundred families it's that huge.

"Miss, we are here." George announced as he opened the door. I walked out and mumbled a thank you as I stare at awe at the mansion. He led me to the entrance while I saw people drag out my luggage.

I could have done that though... I felt bad. He led me inside and I saw a huge garden filled with white and purple calla lilies and sun flowers. I can't help but stare at awe.

George must have noticed that I stopped walking instead I was just staring at the garden.

"Weirded out that it's not red roses?" George asked. I nodded

"You know Calla Lilies have different meaning. White means Innocence, Purity and Faith while Violet ones mean Royalty and passion. There are actually black ones here too."

He rambled. "Wait Black? There are Black Calla lilies?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep! There are natural black ones. They mean Elegance and Mystery." He said with a smile and twinkling eyes.

Today I have learned that... George, the intimidating man is a Flower guy.

Well... I am quite thankful that the garden is not filled with red roses. We continued our walk and we reached the main entrance of the house. Here it is... I thought as I can feel my nerves getting ahead of me. I'm so nervous. George opened the door and the man who is by the door almost made my legs tremble with shock.

Damon... Knight