Chapter 7:

Shanika Davis
Savannah Georgia

"do you have this in a small?" a girl asked me.

"yeah we do look all the way in the back girl." I said and she nodded and I walked to my office, it feels good to be back home everything is slowly getting back to normal. I own a store with the help of candy she is my co founder my life is finally going how I want it. I was filling out paper work when my work phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nika." JayJay said.

"JayJay? why are you calling me at work?" I asked.

"Come to the hospital aramis fell out of the bed he getting stitches," he mumbled.

"fuck you mean he getting stitches." I snapped.

"Man." he said and hung up, I scoffed and got up and called Q.

"Bae I'm doing drops I told you," he said as I heard talking in the background.

"Aramis in the hospital." I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"Whatchu mean he in the hospital?! Aye y'all shut the fuck up im on the phone!" he yelled and I looked at the phone and mugged this nigga always gotta yell.

"just like I said meet me there do not go in without me." I warned.

"Man hurry up." he said and hung up. I walked to the front and Jazmine tapped  my shoulder.

"Look my son in the hospital what is it." I said.

"there'a a detective requesting to see you." She whispered I looked behind her and saw a white man in a suit I closed my eyes and did a prayer.

"What did this nigga do now." I mumbled as I walked up to him.

"Ms. Davis." he said.

"yes and you are?" I asked.

"Detective McNeal." He said as he gave me his card.

"is there a problem?" I asked.

"you associate with Elijah Stone correct?" he asked.

"why?"

"we have reason to believe he has committed multiple counts of murder."

"I have no idea what your talking about you can leave now." I said and he chuckled dryly.

"tried to give you the easy way out ms.davis." he said and brushed past me, I rolled my eyes and drove to the hospital and Marquis was standing at the door on the phone.

"Cmon." I said as I grabbed his arm pulling him inside I went straight to the room jayjay told me and my baby was sitting while jayjay and his bitch ass wife Felicia stood there talking.

"Mommy!" Aramis yelled.

"Mommies baby." I said as I picked him and hugged him tightly. "You okay?" I asked.

"yep ain even cry marmar." Aramis said while smirking.

"aye that's my nigga." Marquis said as he dapped him up.

"aye youn need to be talking to him like that." JayJay said.

"Shanika getcho baby daddy before I kill him in front of aramis." Q warned.

"Take aramis to the car please." I whispered and he nodded while mumbling and walking out and I crossed my arms and looked at them both.

"so what happened this time?" I asked.

"he was in our room and he fell off the bed." Felicia shrugged.

"why was he in there alone he's only four." I said.