2

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Bre'Asia Kassiah Moore (18)

"What's so funny"toosi girl asked

"What's so funny"toosi girl asked. "You" I said simply cuz ain't nobody start laughing till she walked in the room.

Lani was about to say sum but cam covered her mouth. See she a hot head and me I got a smart mouth.

"Well I don't think there's any things funny" she said rolling her eyes. "Duhh bitch you the joke" I said looking at her like she dumb.

"Bri cut that shut out" polo said pinching my side. "Well if you have a problem then do something" she said rolling her eyes.

"Sit yo ass down yeen gon do shit" toosi said to her and stuck bug sat down. "Scary ass bitch" I mumbled.

"Ima have to fuck you up if Youn calm down" he said said whispering in my ear.

Ouuuuu yes please fuck me up please do. He just don't know I'm wit all that freaky shit don't play wit me.

"I wanna do some hood rat shit I tryna do a drive by" Lani said. "Come wit me to shoot up south side trap" cam said.

"Y'all don't be slippin either" ty said. "Okay ty ty" she said he handed her a ak and glock.

"We finna slide so see y'all around" polo said tapping me motioning me to get off his lap. I got up I already knew what was finna go down.

This hoe boutta get her back blown sand broke out. Allat freaky shit but see y'all later when I'm stable.

•Milani•

"Bestiee fine" I said taking his picture he know I gotta hype him up. "Man stop playin and take picture" he said showing his dimples.

"Ight here I'm done" I said taking some and he went to grab his phone from me. "Damn I'm fine as fuck" he said posing.

@2official.cam

@lovely

@lovely.lani and 10,000 others liked this post,

@2official.cam To overrated for you hoes💯

@lovely.lani : bestieeee☺️
@unknown: fine as fuc 😍
@iam.ty : uglahh nig 😂😂😂

Load more comments........

"Them south side niggas mad" cam said showing me his phone. We had just got finished shooting the south side.

Now we at Walmart for what I dont know. Cam getting a cart full of snacks like a whole damn child.

So many girls have tried to get with him but he hasn't paid no mind. "Cam grab that box of muffin bites" I said.

"This one" he said showing me. I nodded and he put it in the cart. "You done shopping bestie"cam ashes getting in the buggie.

"Mhm we can check out" I said struggling to push him. I scanned my stuff first and payed then cam payed for his stuff.

We both had a whole bunch of snacks they we ain't need. "Ima put em in you get in the car" I said to cam.

"Nooo I wanna help yo big head ass" he said tryna help but was stuffing shit in the trunk. "Get yo black ass in the car" I said shooing him away.

He smushed my muffin bites and my twinkies. I was gon eat them bitches.

A car start circling around the parking lot and I assume it's looking for a park. I put my last bag in the trunk.

I go to put the buggie up in the thing that's in the parking lot. When the windows to car roll down and shots are fired.

I drop to the ground and I feel blood releasing from my body. I hear cam voice as he rushes to me picking up.

"Stay with me Lani" he said putting me in the front seat and driving fast. "C-cam" I say choking to spit out.

I felt my air ways come to a stop. My breathing became heavy.

And I blacked out.

____________________________________
😗This was short but I had to end it with a cliffhanger😗

What y'all think about cam he fine or nah😍 cuz them dimples

How y'all enjoying 🌝

20+votes 🙂

Find out what happened next.......

Get my views up up

Follow me 🌞