ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Y/n POV (finally)
I stare at the mansion in front of me. A couple lights are on in the house. So they must be up.

"Wow..big.." I mumble, still examining the mansion.

Jeff didn't answer, but started walking towards the door.

I scrambled after him, trying to keep up. He lead me to the door before turning to me.

"Don't get scared, alright. Nobody here will hurt you. I won't let them." He looked down on me. I gave a small nod and stood behind him as he opened the door.

I couldn't really see what was going on, but chatter in the house stopped when we stepped in.

I peeked our from behind him and saw a boy sitting on the soda playing video games. He had elf like ears and blonde hair. Then another boy was sitting on the sofa beside him. He wore a mask with an ink like substance spilling out of the eye sockets.

I shivered a bit and went back to hiding behind Jeff. I was a good amount shorter than Jeff, so I wasn't to visible, but they probably already knew I was there

"Hey Jeff!" I heard a little girl voice say. Jeff replies with a 'Hi' before pulling me out from behind him.

"This is Y/n, you know, the one I've been talking about. Don't scare him." Jeff said, his hand on my shoulder. I looked around the living room to see all eyes on me.

My eyes landed on the boy playing video games, and his gaze met mine. He sent me a small smile and a wave. I looked away, a bit shy.

"Slender man will take you to your room." Jeff said, just as a tall man in a tuxedo, with what appeared to be no face, walked over to us.

He held out his hand for me to take, which I hesitantly did. He led me past everyone and upstairs.

We stopped in front of an open door, revealing a clean and polished room.

"Here is your room. I'll leave you be. I'm sure Jeff will be up here in a bit.

I mumbled a thank you before turning to look at the room. Suddenly all the energy from me was gone and I nearly fell over in exhaustion.

I stumbled over to the bed in the corner of the room and collapsed, almost instantly falling into a dreamless sleep.