Chapter Three

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Craig listened to the sound of the other students cheering for a brawl. He was behind the school with Connor Hansen, the person he had punched in the face. Connor had declared a fight, and Craig had agreed. The school day had ended and many students were crowded around the two boys, cheering them on.

"What are you waiting for?" Connor smirked. "Try me, pussy."

Craig acted quickly but unthoughtfully and swung an unskillful punch towards Connor's face. He nearly missed, causing the blow to be weak.

Connor began to laugh at the feeble punch. "That was pathetic. You hit like a little girl."

"Let me see you do better, hotshot," Craig challenged. Connor launched his fist forward, fast and hard, but Craig still managed to dodge it. He ducked out of the way and popped right back up, uppercutting Connor's chin. Connor took a few steps back, and everyone on Craig's side erupted with cheers. Craig grinned and threw another fist at Connor. He dodged it this time, but while avoiding it, he lost his footing and fell to the ground. Craig laughed down at him.

"Who's pathetic now?" He taunted. They had made an agreement beforehand that this was a fist only fight, otherwise, Craig would've been kicking the shit out of him right then. He yawned and crossed his arms, waiting for Connor to stand back up. "Y'know, if you just admit I've won, we can get this over with a hell of a lot quicker," Craig suggested confidently.

"Yeah, like I could be beaten by some homo. Now, let me show you how a real man fights." Connor stood back up and attempted to hit Craig, but he dodged it yet again.

"Well, it seems to me that this 'homo' has already gotten two hits in, while 'real man' has none. Nice try, dipshit, but I think I'm winnin' this round."

Craig's sudden boost of confidence infuriated Connor. He swung with all his might and slammed his fist to the side of Craig's head, knocking him right off his feet. 

Craig landed on the ground and held his head's left side. "God damn!" He exclaimed. He jumped right back up to his feet and returned Connor's punch. "You see," Craig started, and hit Connor yet again. "You thought you got me for a second there, didn't you?" Another hit. "Well, I hate to break it to you..." A fourth hit, my gosh. "But I'm not goin' down that easy." One more hit did it. Connor was sitting on the ground with a bloody nose and a pounding head.

Craig grinned and backed up a few steps. Satisfied with his victory, he grabbed Tweek's hand and began to walk away, his departure followed by cheers and applause.

Tweek gazed up at Craig, annoyance with a subtle hint of pride in his hazel eyes. "You think h-he'll leave you alone now?" He questioned.

Craig laughed and squeezed Tweek's hand. "Of course not. If I know anything about people like Connor Hansen, it's that they never learn their lesson. No matter how many times they're taught."  

Tweek sighed. "I don't want you getting into any more fights, Craig."

"Why not?"

"They're bloody dangerous! Gah! You got lucky this time, but one wrong hit from the wrong person could really fuck up your brain."

"A punch to the head won't make you go crazy, Tweek."

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that if someone were to hit your head extremely hard, or if you were knocked down and banged your -ngh!- head on something, it c-could leave you with a concussion, or -gh!- or brain damage, or something!"

"You're overreacting." Tweek gave Craig one of his infamous bitch-you-better-take-that-back-right-now-or-else looks, and Craig sighed. "Okay, well, how many fights have you gotten into?"