Chapter 6

It suddenly hit me. Right now was the first time Cordell and Elisa slept together. So if-

Oh my. I remember why Edwin and Colette are so familiar now! Edwin is Cordell's roommate!

In the story Edwin walks in seeing that the door was unlocked and sees them but just ignores them.

"Okay, I don't believe you know which room is Edwin's and Cordell's but if you find that room and walk in you will see Cordell and Elisabeth in bed together." I said quickly standing up fearing how he would react. He sat there silently for one second and then stood suddenly banging his hand on the table.

"If you're lying to me, may the devil have mercy on you." He glared through gritted teeth. I nodded and felt a pang in my chest before starting to walk away.

"Wait I don't know where the room is." He said suddenly sounding a lot calmer. I sighed and motioned for him to follow me. I was going to lead him back to my room where Colette and Edwin lay.

-

"Where are we?" Leon asked.

"My room." I replied. He suddenly blushed bright red. This kid is so bipolar...

"We aren't doing that stuff again Jody. I am happily betrothed." He rambled.

"Oh shut it." I scoffed. "Cordell's roommate is in here with my roommate. He can lead you to the room." I finished before opening the door. Luckily, Colette and Edwin were dressed.

"Ah Jody you're back! With oh and Leonel." Colette smirked slightly.

"Edwin can I ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Depends on what it is Jody. I am a very busy man." He said sarcastically.

"Can you lead Leonel to your room?" I continued.

"Why?" Edwin raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"I need to speak to Cordell." Leon spoke up. I looked at Colette who had some gears running in her head.

"Edwin pleaseeeee" She whined. He sighed and nodded.

They quickly left the room so I brought my attention to Colette.

"You don't like Edwin huh?" I smirked.

"He happened to just fall asleep here." She hugged and wrapped her arms around her chest.

"Yeah right." I laughed and plopped down on my bed.

"Hey I'm actually going to head out and get some tea sandwiches. Do you want some too?" Colette asked.

"Yes that'd be really nice thank you." I smiled.

(Warning Sexual Abuse)

I laid there for a bit before someone came barging in.

"Dexter?" I asked sitting up. He didn't even bat an eye and just continued to approach me, making me feel nervous. Then suddenly he pounced, pushing me back onto the bed. He covered my mouth with one of his hands. I started to flail around fearing what was to happen next. He grabs both of my wrists with his free hand and pinned them above my head.

"You little slut." He chuckled. Though it sounded more sinister.

"You thought I wouldn't see you going into that red eyed freak's room. I could just cancel our engagement, but plan b sounds more fun." I felt my eyes tear up. He began to undo his belt, temporarily taking a hand off my mouth.

"We didn't do anything!" I cried out. All he did was glare and use his belt to tie my hands to the headboard of the bed.

I widened my eyes in horror as he started to take off his pants and push up my dress. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth again with his fat hand. He used his other hand to start tracing my thigh.

I felt like I was going to be sick. I found myself full on crying as he grabbed my thigh roughing. That'll leave a mark...I would kick him but he is sitting on my legs.

Then I heard a scream and obviously Dexter did too because he jerked his head to the door where Colette dropped her tea finger sandwiches. She stood there shocked covering her mouth before Edwin rushed to her side.

"What happe- you bastard!" Edwin yelled looking at the scene before his eyes.

"Just showing this slut who she belongs to." Dexter said nonchalantly and getting off of me. He held his hands up in defense before Colette rushed to my side. She quickly took the belt off. I rubbed my wrists in relief and cringed at the marks left behind. Colette quickly held me in her arms. Which in turn caused me to break down. She gently put my head on her chest and rubbed my head as I sobbed.

"Get out." Edwin glared at Dexter.

"Why? Are you trying to screw her too?" Dexter laughed, though it was cut short when Edwin's fist came in contact with Dexter's jaw. Dexter glared and quickly stood up scurrying to get out of the room.

"Good riddance." Edwin mumbled while shaking his hand. He looked back at both Colette and I before making his way over.

"Are you okay Jody?" He asked giving me a hug as well. All I could manage was a nod.

We all sat there for a while before I could finally speak.

"W-where is Leon?" I managed to ask. Both of them shared confused glances as that was the first thing I asked.

"Oh um I dropped him off at the room and went to find Colette." Edwin replied. I nodded being a little concerned. I shifted gently out of their holds.

"I'm going to go find him." I nodded to them.

"Wait Jody, before you go, why did Leonel go to the room in the first place?" Colette asked.

I though for a second about how I was to respond. "His fiancé is having an affair." I said they both looked shocked before excusing me. I sighed and rushed out of the room rubbing me eyes. Please say he didn't jump into the river. Part of me knew where he was just judging off of the novel.

I rushed out to the back yard area of the academy. I spot the familiar path and make my way back there then spot the river and the bridge. I quickly run to the water and look around for anyone who might be in the bottom of it.

"What are you doing?" A voice made me jump. I turn around to see Leon sitting under a tree lazily. I quickly go and sit next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at him. I could tell his eyes were a little puffy. I'm sure mine were the same too.

"Yes actually." His voice croaked. "No..." I could see his eyes start to tear up. His eyes were so shiny and beautiful even when he teared up. I shook my head. How could I be so selfish and think something like that. My body instinctively reached for him and held him in my arms just as Colette did to I. He was taller than me now so it was a little uncomfortable, but he didn't complain. I put his head to my chest and wrapped an arms around him. I brought one of my hands up and began to run my fingers through his hair. Soft...

"What did you see?" I asked, setting my chin on his head. He hesitated for a second and let out a sigh.

"At first nothing. Mr. Cordell was in bed sitting up and he greeted me like usual." He paused. "Then I heard a sneeze from the wardrobe and opened it to see my er Elisa naked." I paused and found myself holding him a little tighter.

"I couldn't even say anything at first. I couldn't look at Elisa, so I averted my eyes. Then I made eye contact with Cordell and he had an all knowing smirk on his face. It was like he purposely did it to get at me." He sighed. I hesitated and let out a breath.

"He did didn't he? He did it on purpose." Leon pulled away looking me in the eyes. All I could do was give him a sympathetic look and nod.