Chapter 2: Johnten

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

This project had become one of the best news Ten had ever heard. The reason why? He would be able to spend alone time with his boyfriend, Johnny. Yes, his one and only love, Johnny Suh.

A little backstory, Johnny and Ten had been dating for over two years. Two wonderful years filled with love, fights, and secretly seeing each other. During those two years, they managed to keep their relationship a secret from almost everyone except for their members, who would help them hide their relationship. Or so they thought they kept it a secret.

"John! Hurry up!" Ten whined for the 50th time in the span of 10 minutes. He had been waiting for Johnny to finish packing his things ever since he arrived at NCT 127's dorm. But that's not the point, the point is that he wants to be alone with Johnny in an apartment. However, Johnny was really taking his sweet time.

Seeing that his tall boyfriend was taking forever, Ten decided to sit on Johnny's bed with his arms crossed and a clear pout on his face. Johnny raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled. He ruffled the younger's hair before closing his suitcase.

"I'm done"

"Finally! I thought I would have to leave without you" Ten sassily exclaimed as he stood up from the bed and walked out of the room trying to hide his smile. Ten was more than ready to leave the dorm and have s- cuddles with Johnny, yes cuddles.

Johnny smirked at his whiny boyfriend who was acting like a baby and wondered how he got so lucky to have Ten as his boyfriend because Ten was his and only his.

Before Ten could step out the door, Johnny pulled him back to the room by the waist and closed the door. The younger was now trapped between the door and Johnny, flustered and red as Johnny looked down at him. It also didn't help Ten that the lights were off. Johnny brought his hand up to softly caress Ten's cheek before leaning down to kiss the younger's lips. It was a heated and slow kiss that left Ten breathing hard once Johnny broke the kiss."You are never getting rid of me" He whispered on top of Ten's soft pink lips.

Pulling away, Johnny gave Ten a sweet smile before grabbing his suitcase. Meanwhile, Ten was a blushing mess and trying to compose himself as he grabbed onto the doorknob. Johnny never failed to leave such a big effect on him. No matter how long they've been together Johnny will always have the biggest effect on him.

After calming his heart a little, Ten walked out of the room as he tried to hide his smile. Johnny trailed behind him looking natural as ever. Before leaving, they bid their goodbyes to the members who were still at the dorm.

Once everything was settled, they left in Johnny's car to their new apartment.

"Could you look up the address in the GPS?" Johnny asked Ten as he started the engine of the car. Ten nodded and pulled out his phone. After typing the address in the GPS he guided Johnny to their new apartment building. As they arrived they saw the maknaes getting out of Sehun's car? And with ice cream?

The couple parked in the parking lot and took their suitcases out of the trunk. They walked inside and to the nearest elevator, and to their not so much surprise they met with the two maknaes of NCT.

Johnny was the first one to greet them with a smile. "Hi, Jisung and Chenle!"

"Hi, Johnny hyung and Ten hyung!" Jisung happily greeted them while eating his ice cream. Chenle couldn't even answer because his mouth was full of ice cream. He looked adorable with his puffed cheeks.

"Where are you guys staying?"

"In the 4th-floor apartment 420", Chenle answered when he finished the delicious ice cream that was in his mouth. Jisung noticed some ice cream on Chenle's cheeks and gently wiped it off with his hand. This action received an adorable reaction from Chenle who blushed and looked down.