Will You ....?

The true blood alpha was walking from here to there in his cabin.

"Ugh! What should I even do on a date?" Jungkook groaned.

"Well, you should do something that Tae likes, dumbshit." Yoongi said.

"Oh, hyung! You scared me! When did you even come here?"

"Long ago to know that you have zero knowledge about dates."

"I didn't go to a date before. So, isn't it natural to know nothing about it?" The maknae scratched his neck.

"Actually...No . Now tell me what does Tae like?"

"Hyung, I'm supposed to go on a date with him, not you."

"Well, I also know that. But, you need to tell me about it for your own benefit. Because, unlike Jin hyung and Jimin I really want help you. After all, I know that you're an idiot and I don't want both of you to suffer on your first date." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Awwh, my cute little hyung cares so much about us. Alright, from what I have noticed I can say that, Tae likes cute and simple things. He doesn't like something too expensive. He once told me that he likes amusement parks and enjoys different kinds of food."

"You know so much about him but still can't plan a date. You can prepare at least 2 to 4 dates using these information. Now, think about these matters and plan a perfect date. I'm going to sleep on that couch and you plan a date."

'Hyung can plan several dates with this information? But how...
....Ahhh! Idea!!!'

Taehyung's POV

"Well hyung, you lost." I said.

"Oh my God, Tae! You're too fast!" Hobi hyung whined.

"So, Taehyung won and Hobi hyung lost. It's great to watch you two practising." Namjoon hyung said.

"Thanks." Both me and Hobi hyung said.

"Well, I have some work to do. So, I'm going now. You two should also get some rest." Joon hyung flashed his dimples and left from the spot.

"Hyung, did you see Jungkook today? I didn't see him after last night."

"Awwh...are you missing him, my cute dongsaeng? Should I tell him to come here immediately because his dear mate is missing him too much?" Hobi hyung teased me.

"Who said that I'm missing him? I was just saying it because..." I couldn't find the right words to say. To tell you the truth I was actually missing him. I mean, I didn't see him today and it's already afternoon. I'm missing the way he teases me, clings to me and says sweet things to me and...WaIt A MiNuTe, why am I thinking so much about him? Hobi hyung will now again tease me!

"Hey! Earth to Taehyung!!!"

"Huh..yes, hyung."

"What? Again thinking about Jungkook?" Hobi hyung wiggled his eyebrows and flashed a way weird expression.

"Hyung! Stop teasing me." It was now my turn to whine.

"Sorry. You don't worry. Kook is the alpha of this pack. Maybe he had some urgent work to do that's why you didn't see him today. But I'm sure that he will come to see you first after he's done with his work." Hyung assured me.

"I think that you're right."

"Well, I'm always right. Look behind you. Your mate is coming to you. So, I should go now. After all, I don't want to DISTURB you guys. Bye!" Hyung ran away from the spot.

Aish, this hyung is so childish.

"Hi, baby." Jungkook hugged me from behind.

"Hey, Kookie. Where have you been lately? I didn't see you today." I faced him.

"Well, looks like someone missed me." He smirked.

"Oh, please! Who said anything about missing you?After all, you're not an important person." Now, I smirked.

"Hmm, no matter what you say I know that you missed me and also you look really hot smirking."

I blushed a lighter shade of red hearing his words.

"You're a big flirt, Kook."

"Only for you, babe. By the way, I need to ask you something."

"Okay, say it."

"Not like this. First, close your eyes."

"I'm gonna hear it through my ears, not eyes. So, can I close my ears instead using my hands?" I said.

Jungkook gave me a look that meant 'Now is not the time to joke' .

" Okay, okay I understand. I'm gonna close my eyes now."

"Good boy." He said and patted my head.

After 5 minutes

"Jeon, are you even here right now. I'm going to fall asleep standing here if you don't do whatever you want to do quickly." I sassed.

"Yep, I'm here and you can open your eyes now."

I couldn't believe my eyes after opening them.

Because,in front of me stood The Jeon Jungkook holding a Tata plushie and a bouquet of daisy's and wearing a Cooky headband. Then he said,

"Kim Taehyung, will you go on some dates with me?"

Author's Note:

Hi, guys! Eid Mubarak! Sorry for updating late. May this Eid bring lots of joy in your life. Stay home, stay safe.