-56-

-Zay-

-Zay-

"I know you nervous."

"I know I'm nervous too."

"Thing is...you don't look nervous."

"Thas cause I'm that good at hidin stuff."

"You gon say 'I do' after you get up there and say ya vows."

"I sure am, nigga. But the question is...is she finna say the same?"

"Why wouldn't she? If she could say yes to yo proposal why wouldn't she say 'I do' at y'all wedding."

"Cause I know her. And juss like me...she pretty good at hiding shit too."

"You love her?"

"With all my heart, bruh."

"Why?"

"Cause she like my other half, She bout the only person that can read me when sumn wrong and believe it or not...she can make a nigga piss his pants from laughin."

"Aight. Does she love you?"

"Of course. A hunnid percent," Andre answered confidently.

"Then when she comes through that door, look ready and be ready, nigga," I told him.

Leon, John, Keon and I stood to the far side while Andre went and stood on the small stage of the altar.

Keon and Leon was nice enough to drop whatever it is they was doin and fly out for this wedding.

Anyways, everyone was waiting for the bride to enter the room and my boy Andre was just feelin a lil nervous.

The room was cut in half for the small amount of guests that were there. Once side was filled wit people from Dre's family and the other side was for Natalie's family.

The only person in the guest section that I recognize was Abrianna. There was no sign of Andres dad or his wife at all.

Music started playing and the priest decided to step up.

"Please rise for the Bride's entry," he said.

Everyone who was sitting rose from their chair and looked back at the entrance.

A couple seconds later I seen Jaelyn walkin in lookin like my favorite snack. She had a nice flower crown on her head which made her curls stand tf out.