10

Taehyung POV :
We were driving to the mall with jeonsan giggling with me because Jungkook put his favorite songs and he was dancing . Jungkook smile was brighter he was looking at jeonsan at the small mirror, then Jungkook gave jeonsan his phone to play .
Taehyung: " don't play too much baby you will feel dizzy". Jeonsan nodded and kept looking from time to time he looks out the window . There was silence until I felt Jungkook's hand on my thigh I blushed but I didn't feel uncomfortable but rather then pushing it away I put mine on his and he smiled. I don't know we just feel this kind of connection between us even if it's been less then a week that we talked to each other . He squeezed my tight because I zoned out , I looked at him then at his hand he intertwined our fingers making me blush then I looked at his tattooed hand and saw his son's name written in italics.
Taehyung: " how come you are a CEO and you have tattoos ? ". He looked at me then at the road .
Jungkook: " I like tattoos so you can say I'm different from other CEOs ". I made an "o" shape and he squeezed my hand .
Jungkook: " and how come you let me hold your hand huh , feeling attached to me ? ". I blushed then pulled my hand and crossed them and pouted . He chuckled .
Taehyung: " and what if I feel infatuated of you ? ". He widen his eyes . And grabbed my hand again .
Jungkook: " that would be good, and don't leave my hand ". It's my time to widen my eyes and my cheeks was already pink so that was embarrassing ,he chuckled .
Taehyung: " do you think I will find someone to love me ? ". He stopped chuckling and looked at me because I said that with sad tone .
Jungkook: " of course you will even if he is near you , he will have you as his, what makes you think that you won't ?". I looked at him .
Taehyung: " I'm so done with hoping, being dirty is not helping". He squeezed my hand .
Jungkook: " you have bad past but me and jeonsan will be the present and future". I looked at him shocked .
Taehyung: " w-what do you mean ?".  He smiled and parked the car .
Jungkook: " someone that you are talking about him is already near you". And he went out to grab jeonsan leaving me with a beating heart and a tomato like face . Is he talking about himself or what !. I was in my thoughts until I felt knocks in the window.
Jungkook: " come on tae , get out". I went out and he was smirking.
Taehyung: " give me jeonsan". He nodded and walked with us inside .
When we were at the door jeonsan flinched and tears build in his eyes .
Jeonsan : " d-daddy ?". He stutters and you can see that he was scared .
Taehyung: " look at me baby ". He looked at me and small tears falling.
Taehyung: " look there now , see this people are not monsters, they are like your friends". He looked at the crowd then at me .
Jeonsan : " fweids ?". I nodded at him
Taehyung: " want to walk with me and daddy ?". He was hesitant but nodded slowly I put him down and jungkook grabbed his small hand and I grabbed the other and he looked at us then he took the first step , Jungkook looked at me .
Jungkook: " thank you". I smiled and we kept walking, then jeonsan stopped at kids clothes shop .
Jeonsan : " d-daddy ?". He pouted at the shop Jungkook smiles at him .
Jungkook: " my baby want something too ?".  Jeonsan nodded .
Jungkook: " let's get you some clothes then". Jeonsan pecks Jungkook lips making him smile . We entered and jeonsan was just looking not picking.
Jungkook: " can you help him tae". I nodded and he set at a small couch , letting us choose , we were giggling at each other . At the end we picked

 At the end we picked

Jungkook: " is that all you want baby ?"

Jungkook: " is that all you want baby ?". Jeonsan nodded looking at me ,I smiled at him .
Jungkook went to pay and we waited out with bags in our hands .
Jungkook: " it's your turn big baby ". I pouted , he chuckled at me and put his hand in my waist and I grabbed jeonsan hand and we walked with people looking at us some smiling and some looking at Jungkook with flirtatious look , he Ignored them and walked with us .
Jungkook: " now it's my turn to choose for you". I nodded and he went looking around me and jeonsan were walking
Jungkook: " tae chose too you're the one who will wear them". I nodded and started choosing. He almost bought the whole shop .

( not all but some of them) Taehyung: " yah ! Jungkook that's too much "

Taehyung: " yah ! Jungkook that's too much ".
Jungkook: " at least my bank account will be less money in there". I glared at him .
Jungkook: " don't worry just look what you want yeah". I nodded but didn't grab anything he glared at me .
Jungkook: " why aren't you choosing?".
Taehyung: " I don't like them". He grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek .i widen my eyes and blushed
Jungkook: " you don't like or you don't want me to pay more ?".  I slapped his chest .
Taehyung: " it's too much and it's expensive". He chuckled .
Jungkook: " I'm your sugar daddy  ". Shock was all over my face he smirked.
Taehyung: " nah that will never happen". He still has his hands around my waist .
Jungkook: " and why is that ?".
Taehyung: " because you worked hard to get that money, I don't have rights to use it just like that". He kept looking at me deeply.
Jungkook: " next time you say something like that I will kiss you ". I blushed . Jeonsan was giggling at us .i looked down and he was mocking Jungkook like doing faces making me giggles.
Jungkook: " come here my devil". He tickled him .
He payed and we went out the mall to go home it was already night time.
———————————————————————

😕Hello lovelies😕
In my previous book (the mafias love) ==>
So as I write " ones" not all kept telling me that I write exclamation and interrogation mark together makes the sentences look aggressive , if you read carefully you will know if it's time for aggressiveness or normal sentence . I tried to write one of them but I can't. the main reason is if you like my stories not the marks , and I'm sure if they read (MR JEON) book they will say the same thing , that made me really upset I swear 😓 . All I do is to keep my readers satisfied not mad at me .
Thank you all .😔