Chapter 20

Jiang Mingyuan always lack of consciousness about his appearance. He didn't feel anything weird after seeing the photo, nor did he feel the kid is special, he only think that the assistant was too free.

【Jiang Mingyuan: Are you too bored? 】 

As soon as Li Kangyi looked at the short message, the boss's expressionless face appeared in his mind. He flinched and delete the words that were originally typed out one by one

Forget it, since the boss does n't feel like it, it must be it. Li Kangyi glanced at the child not far away, and at the beautiful stall owner who is busy, but the suspicion in his heart couldn't be dispelled.

This child looks like he was three or four years old, and including the time of pregnancy, the boss didn't have any problem at the time, and he seems to have quite a reputation abroad. Maybe this is after effect of the lack of protective measures?

He heard that the boss 's mother recently urge him to get married and having children, and it is a bit unpleasant to trouble the boss with this matter. If the child is really her grandson, she should be very happy.

Thinking of the well-maintained and generous lady, Li Kangyi's thoughts also revived. Maybe by bringing back the next generation of Jiang family, there will be rewards given. Maybe he can raise his position. There is still a business director position at one of the branch.

........

Little Star coming with Cheng Huan today is because of his emotional excitement. Today he spent the whole day with his mother and he become excited. So he follow his mother to the night market. But he is a simple and responsible child. He already satisfied after coming over. For the whole night, Little Star behave nicely.

At the night market, Little Star stayed with Cheng Huan for a while. Seeing that she was busy, he found a place to sit down and play the Rubik's Cube. He looks very cute while playing on the side obediently. From time to time, someone comes to chat with him.

"Child, you like playing with this?"

" Yes ." Little Star nodded, and his face was full of seriousness. He has a small hands and he can't fully grasp the four-square cube. His movements look awkward when he turned the Rubik Cube.

The person who talked to him smiled, thinking that child just playing around with Rubik Cube. They are interested with the colorful colors, but they don't understand anything about it. He once learned the rules of the Rubik 's Cube. He felt that the four-square Rubik's Cube was very simple, and he wanted to show it to the little guy.

"Do you know how to play the Rubik's Cube? Come uncle ..." Halfway through his words, Little Star twisted down again, and the whole block facing up became the same color. The man was struck. He was shocked with Little Star intelligence.

"Child, you are very great." Little Star was praised and filled with joy, and then continue to turn all sides of the Rubik Cube.

Probably because of the praised given, Little Star passed the challenges. The difficulty that he had stuck in the past was solved. After spending more than half an hour, he finally made all sides the same color.

This was actually his first success. Little Star couldn't wait to show off to his mother. He held the small cube and ran to Cheng Huan.

"Mom, look!" He pulled Cheng Huan's clothes and tell her to see what was on his hand.

"Huh, Little Star have succeeded!"

Cheng Huan knew that the little guy had recently learned to play Rubik's Cube. He was young, and he couldn't understand the complicated rules. When playing, he tried it many times, and after many attempts, he was unsuccessful in turning it. However, sometimes Little Star get angry when he play with it, throwing things aside, and then get rid of it and then continue to play other things.