3

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Nau'jour green (toosi) (21)

"Fuck you smiling fo like shit funny" I said to Dani my "girlfriend"

"Fuck you smiling fo like shit funny" I said to Dani my "girlfriend". the only reason I claimed that hoe cuz she bought me a ps4.

That's only reason that hoe couldn't make my dick hard if her life was on the line. Her pussy more loose than that shit on top of her head.

We was at the hospital cuz cam and Lani got rolled up on by some south side niggas. They said Lani got hit in her arm and somewhere near her chest.

Cam sitting over there with his head in hands. Bre was crying on polo.

A doctor came to us "family of Milani" he said. "Yes we all answered.

"Milani did recover from the injuries her left arm is fractured and we got the bullet removed and we managed to get the bullet from her chest with no affects and you may come see her she is awake and only two at a time" he said.

"Ugh she's alive" I heard Dani say "fuck is wrong witchu did you set her up or some shit" I asked. "Maybe" she said smiling "get the fuck out my face yo" I said.

"Nau,jour what did I do" she said tryna touch me. "Don't call me by that my name is fuckin toosi" I said choking her out. Causing her to slide down the wall and go unconscious.

"Help she fainted" I said to the doctors they over to her. "Well have her in good shape her room number is 212" the nurse said.

Once I get in that room ima kill that bitch. I walked in Lani room she was talking to cam.

"Toosiiii pop" she said opening her arms for a hug. "Gay ass name" I said Hugging her while she was laughing.

"Can I talk to you real quick cam" I said pulling him outside the room. "Yea wassup" he said.

"Dani got her set up" I said cam mood changed immediately. "Where she at" he said.

"Ima handle it don't worry she gon get what she deserved" I said. Ima change plans ima act like I'm taking her somewhere "special.

But really ima take her to the trap and just kill her there. "Ight but don't tell Lani her ass gon try to fight her" cam said.

"Gotchu" I said going back in the room. Cam had left to go somewhere.

Ian gon lie I been crushing on Lani I just haven't had the balls to tell her. She different that's what I like about her.

Sheon throw herself at niggas her vibe cool asf. She so sexc everything about ha.

ima just tell her straight up. "Lani" I said standing over the hospital bed.

"Yea" she said taking her eyes off the tv. "Ima jus tell you straight up I been feeling you and I want chu to be my girl" I said.

"Toosi if we do have sum promise me yeen gon cheat cuz if you do ima fuck you up-and the bitch you cheat with" she said.

"I promise ma" I said pecking her lips. She pulled me in for a big kiss before we was disturbed by Bre loud ass.

"Best friend finna get that hospital dick" she said handing her a bag. "Shut up" lani said laughing.

"I was gon spend the night witch you but you got big forehead toosi" she said rubbing my forehead. "Man getcho ass on" I said mugging her.

"Want me to spend the night with you" I said. "Mhmm get in the bed with me" she said scooting over making room for me.

"You look sexc asf in that hospital gown" I said smacking her ass. cuz she was turnt on her side facing the tv so her back was facing me.

"Stoppp" she said and the way she said it I knew it meant don't stop.

"Baby les fucccccc" I said in her ear "les have a lil sexcccccc" she said finishing. "Oh word" I said "no cause we in the hospital" she said smiling.

"Boy Ian playin witchu" she said laying her head on my chest.

I hope she know when she get out this hospital ima fuck the shit outta her handicap ass.

A nigga finna get some handicap pussy.

____________________________________
Hope you enjoyed😗

Dani toosi ex got Lani set up?🤨

Toosi and Lani ?💞

Feedback ?

Follow me

Get my views up

30 votes +