𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

The deaths of the Zephyrin family head and his wife spread far and wide, drawing a lot of sympathy for their brutal deaths

The deaths of the Zephyrin family head and his wife spread far and wide, drawing a lot of sympathy for their brutal deaths. It also put the spotlight on the new head of the family, the only legitimate Zephyrin alive.

Rui dealt with the matters with admirable efficiency, swiftly planning his parents' funerals and playing the role of the stoic, grieving son to perfection.

Of course, you didn't know that it was an act. You admired his strength and felt more in love than ever.

Rui had you move in with him into the mansion he lived in and had the servants, who were mostly older women, refer to you as Lady Zephyrin before you even married him. He seemed happier than ever. You certainly had no complaints.

Within a few months, he married you in a grand ceremony, finally fulfilling both of your most desired wishes. After a joyful year of matrimony, you found yourself expecting a child. Rui grew more protective than ever, much to your exasperation.

Your reminiscence was broken when your husband shut the bedroom door with a click. You looked at him, smiling as you received a glass full of warm water. (Rui forbid you from consuming anything cold, lest you got sick.)

"Oh!", you suddenly yelped, sending Rui into a panic.

"What is it, honey?"

You laughed at hearing the sheer panic in his voice.

"I just felt the baby kick."

Rui sighed in relief as he pressed his head against your stomach, kissing the bump softly.

"I was wondering..."

"About what?", your husband asked, his voice still groggy. You always found it so attractive.

"About naming our baby. If it's a boy, maybe we can name him after your father. And if it's a-"

Suddenly you were cut off with a kiss. After being satisfied at successfully having you shut up, Rui licked your lips slowly before moving on to kiss your neck, nibbling at the soft skin, his arms encasing you against the headboard. His hair tickled you, almost making you laugh.

"Anything but that, dear."

You pouted. You never understood why he never let you talk about his parents.

"Then, what do you suggest?"

"If it's a boy, let's name him Orion and if it's a girl, let's name her Ira."

"Those names..."

"They were the main characters of that book I first bought from you." Rui's voice was muffled as he continued leaving little love bites on your delicate skin.

You would have told him how adorable you thought it was that he remembered something like that but you were distracted by something else, making you blush.

"Rui..."

"...What?"

"I can help you with that...", you said with a meaningful, mischievous smile. Hearing your sly words he groaned, breathing heavily against your neck. You looked down at his blushing face, feeling a sense of achievement.

"You're lucky you're with our child. Just you wait and see...", Rui weakly replied, making you giggle.

"Sure, sure."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

A/N:
I'm not sure if Rui really came off as yandere enough. I wanted him to be the sophisticated type, not dirtying his own hands, but using his power and money to get things out of the way. He's not the type to threaten his beloved, instead indulging in y/n and letting y/n accept his love naturally.

He specifically chose the lake to propose because, well, you're literally in the middle of a body of water with no chance of escape. Rejecting him would make it awkward, and knowing y/n's personality, he knew it would be pressurizing. He's subtly manipulative like that, lol.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think. Thank you a lot for reading!! I'll come up with more stories in the future!