C H A P T E R: 8

Hoseok looks at Jungkook, the two males were changing clothes.

Hoseok chuckles, catching kook's attention,
"What?" Barks Jungkook as he looks at Hoseok dumbfounded.

"Nothing" hoseok shakes his head and pretends like he's least interested in talking to kook

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "if you want to say something you can.." he shrugs as he stand in front of the vanity mirror, trying to find what got hoseok to chuckle at him.

Hoseok wears his shirt and glances at Jungkook, "I can't believe you man.. you're being such a dick"

Jungkook frowns, "what do you mean"

Hoseok's smile drops and he walks near to Jungkook. Kook turns around to face hoseok better, not flinching at how raged Hoseok looked at the moment.

"Stop being a simp kook! I know this isn't you!" He barks making jungkook snort

"What do you mean"

"You and I clearly know what I mean" hoseok huffs, "first you walk into her apartment, tried to do I don't know what with her and Jeon Jungkook.. the guy who can't live without alcohol forgot to bring them? Are you fvcking kidding me?"

Jungkook frowns, "I don't buy anything you're saying to me right now" he pushes past hoseok and looks around for his watch.

Hoseok stares at jungkook's back for a while before sighing, "you like her too, don't you? You're just trying to impress her. Trying to look like a good ass guy so she swoons over you, is that your plan?" Hoseok spits getting Jungkook on his nerves.

Jungkook was feeling this inevitable rage for God knows what reason. It felt like he just wanted to punch hoseok for what he just said.
Hoseok drooling over you like this was making him so uncomfortable.. he never felt this before he married you and hoseok used to say stuff like this about you to him then, too then why is he feeling this way now?

"I- man get a grip I.. I don't like her alright" Jungkook blurts, finally finding his watch which was kept over the drawer after they had unpacked some vital stuff from the bag after coming to their respective rooms.
Guys had decided to stay in one room while you two in the other which, for appropriate reasons, was viable.

"See you at the beach then?" Jungkook says, not wanting to hear anymore shit from his friend.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my god y/n! Look at this!" Jisoo chirps as she goes through your bag.
She was currently loving your clothes and the perfumes you had bought with you.

"Wow.. " she sprays some perfume around her neck, "I am so buying this once we go back home and I really had no idea you've got such good taste with clothing and stuff huh.. you always wear baggy clothes and bootcuts in college"

You let out a giggle as you tidy up her bag. The moment Jisoo had unzipped her bag to get some fresh clothes for the little beach party you 4 had planned for the night, everything had spilled out.
She was literally carrying her entire wardrobe in that little bag!
So being a little clumsy she had asked you to help her out pack her bag much the way you did yours..

"Oooh sexy!" Jisoo claims as she holds one of your lingerie and puts it over her chest.

You laugh, "hey!" You try grabbing it but she ducks down and holds it again,

"What's this for huh" she raises her brows and a tinge of blush appears over your cheeks

"That's a push up bra Jisoo! I wear it" you shrug casually but Jisoo laughs it off,