10

nov. 8th, 2038.
stratford tower.
windy and snowy.
4:07 p.m.
---

The three stand in the elevator going up 79 floors, (y/n) shifts on his feet in place, Connor tosses a coin between hands, and Hank stands with his arms crossed. Hank catches Connor's coin, "You're starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor." He thusly shoves the coin in his pocket.

"Sorry, Lieutenant," Connor replies.

(y/n) shakes his head, "Do you two ever get along?" he huffs and shoots a glare at Hank.

"Don't look at me like that!"

The elevator doors then open and they're met with DPD and the FBI. "Hi, Hank, (y/n)." Chris nods in greeting.

"Shit, what's going on here? There was a party and nobody told me about it?" Hank asks approaching Chris for more details as does (y/n).

"Yeah, it's all over the news, so everyone is butting their nose in. Even the FBI wants a piece of the action." Chris tells the two.

"Ah, Christ, now we got the feds on our back. I knew this was going to be a shitty day. So, what do we got?"

"A group of four androids, they knew the building and they were very well organized. I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far without being noticed. They attacked two guards in the hallway, they probably thought the androids were coming to do maintenance. They got taken down before they could react. A station employee was shot to the back as he was trying to get away. One bullet straight to the heart, from fifty feet. Now that's the kind of shooting only an android could do." Chris debriefs the three while walking through the hall.

"How many people were working here?" Hank questions.

"Just two employees and three androids. The deviants took the humans hostage and broadcast their message live. They made their getaway from the roof." Chris answers.

"The roof?" (y/n) asks.

"Yeah, they jumped with parachutes. We're still trying to figure out where they landed, but the weather's not helping. If you want to take a look at the video broadcast by the deviants, it's on that screen over there." Chris answers.

"Thanks, Chris." (y/n) says.

The four walk over to the broadcasting screen, "Oh, Lieutenant, Detective, this is special agent Perkins from the FBI. Lieutenant Anderson is in charge of investigating for Detroit Police." Chris introduces the two.

"What's that?" Perkins asks.

"My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife." Connor responds.

"Androids investigating androids, huh? You sure you want an android hanging around? After everything that happened." Perkins asks.

Both Hank and (y/n) give him a look of disgust and surprise.

"Whatever. The FBI will take over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case," Perkins adds.

"Pleasure meeting you. Have a nice day." Hank waves him off.

"And you watch your step. Don't fuck up my crime scene." Perkin says before walking off.

"Well, he's an asshole." (y/n) mumbles.

"What a fuckin' prick!" Hank adds.

"I'll be nearby. If you need anything, just ask." Chris walks off.

"Alright, let's have a look around. Let me know if you find anything." Hank says.

"Ok, Lieutenant," Connor replies.