Chapter 16.2- Kira POV

I laid next to my Y/N. Watching her breathe and then shake in her sleep.

Poor thing.

I really did feel bad about whipping her.

But she hadn't listened. And I've been so nice to her this whole time.

I carefully brush back a strand of her hair.

She was so beautiful.

But, now we had sullied her.

Things had to change.

Getting up, I got out, and walked to the other room.

Arlo was dancing to something while having his headphones on.

He was also holding a flask and swishing it down.

I grab the flask out of his hands.

He scowls and takes his headphones off.

"Aw come on! Dad never lets me drinks".

"You're 16. There's a reason you dumbass". I say and throw the flask into the trashcan.

Arlo pouts like a child and flops on the ground.

"I think I'm kinda drunk". He groans as he waves his arms in the air.

I roll my eyes.

My family was something else.

We killed for money. Sort of like assassins for hire.

Course, that meant training the next generation.

Arlo and I together have probably killed more men and women than my parents.

I grab a chair and sat down with a groan.

"What got you so blue?"

Arlo was now rolling on the ground.

"It's Y/N. I really don't think we should've tortured her. She's completely broken. And I just hate it". I say chewing my lower lip pissed.

Arlo rolls to a stop near my feet.

"Weeelll.. you could let her go". He drawls out drawing something with his fingers on my shoes.

I glare at him and he giggles.

"You know that won't happen. I just can't stand how angry I get sometimes. Besides, having Violet and that man whore around is making me just more in a bad mood". I spat out watching as Arlo rolled back to his old spot.

"You could get the Novak twins to do something. They pretty much kiss your ass more than Violets". He says face planting into the ground.

Hm.

He had a point. The Novak twins were a pair of little devils.

While they didn't necessarily hate Y/N, they weren't that fond of her either.

The only reason they seemed to help was for their devotion towards Violet and me.

I grimace remembering they're disgusting actions whenever they went near me.

"Who's gay in the driveway? Kira is~" Arlo sings his voice muffled.

I get up and kick him.

"Sober up already Arlo. And go call Violet and the twins. Have them all come back. We need a meeting".

With that I head upstairs.

Ready to rearrange the plan.