Nice Jacket

It took so much strength for me to finally actually leave Rosie's house. I would have stayed there for longer if it wasn't for my school work, mother, and that Rosie had to go grocery shopping. 

She gave me a jacket to wear that would cover my hickeys from my mum when I got home, but thank fuck she wasn't here. Instead I open my bedroom door to find Jennie sitting on my bed, eating the packet of cookies that I had hidden in the pantry for this very purpose.

"Oh my god! I was saving them!"

She just looks up at me, completely unbothered that she was eating my food. "And now they're in my gut. Nice jacket." She snickers at the huge jacket that Rosie gave me.

"Shut up. I needed to hide these!" I unzip the jacket and shrug it off, my hickeys coming into view. I was only wearing a short sleeved cropped shirt so the ones all over my neck were visible, the only ones Jennie wouldn't be able to see were the ones on my breasts.

"Lisa... holy shit!" Jennie's jaw drops at the harsh purple marks all over my chest and throat. "You gotta cover those up before school tomorrow".

"Ugh I know. And if my mum sees these fucking things... what do I say?"

Jennie just shrugs her shoulders. "My girlfriend/English teacher took me on a date then sucked on my neck until it turned purple?"

I roll my eyes at the bitch on my bed and throw myself facedown into the pillows beside her.

"I had sex with her". My voice comes out muffled but Jennie definitely heard what I said, because she jerked violently and let out a small scream.

"Oh my fucking god! FINALLY! How was it?" She grabs me by the shoulders and forces me to sit up, a huge grin plastered across her face.

"Amazing. She's like a sex goddess honestly."

Jennie throws a silent fit, moving her body around like a dick head. "Ahhhh! So... who tops?" Her mouth forms a smirk.

"Uh, both? I guess. Although, this morning..." I trail off my sentence and my mind flashes back to what went down in the bathtub this morning. How dominant and in control she was, I mean, I could definitely get used to that.

"Oh my god. She does doesn't she? Damn... Miss Park"

My bedroom door is flung open, making both Jennie and I jump into the air. A tiny brunette runs in, making noise louder than you would have thought could come out of such a tiny being.

"I came as soon as Jennie messaged! Where are the hickeys?"

I turn my head to look at Jennie who was trying hard not to laugh along with Jisoo, and sock her hard on the arm. "It's not funny!"

"Chu, Lisa had sex!" Jennie yells out and Jisoo looks at me with an 'omg hoe' expression.

"How was it?!"

"Amazing. Like really good!" The two girls squeal and I look at them with the judgiest faces because they're being so freaking loud.

"Does Miss Park have hickeys too?" Jisoo pipes up from the doorway. I nod and blush, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks at the scene my friends are making over my new sex life.

"Also guys, there's more. I met her sister".

Both of them whip their heads around and their laughters falter, but their smiles don't. "Wait, what?"

"It was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. Even worse than that one time when I fell over and my pants ripped." Jennie snorts at the memory. "Guys, she caught us in bed naked..."

Jisoo coughed and Jennie just stared. Both of their eyes wide and shocked.

"We're you two just like... under the covers laying there or...?"

I can feel my embarrassment. "Uh no, we were both butt naked over top of the covers. And I was kinda fingering her. The door just swung open and the poor girl got an eyeful of her sisters vagina"

"Oh my god Lisa. That's so awkward" Jennie covers her eyes with her hands while Jisoo turns slightly red.

"How do you think I felt?! I had to go out and meet her after she caught me fucking her sister!" I could have probably kept the volume down for this part, but I couldn't help myself. "Anyways my mum will be home soon... can you guys help me cover these?"

I gesture towards my neck and they both understand immediately. Jennie walks over to my closet and pulls out my my makeup bag.

"You're gonna be out of makeup by the end of the week if you plan on covering them every day".