T H E E N D

~~~~~

Today was the day that you knew would be the happiest of your life. You had your dress and hair fixed up perfectly. You looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

You stood behind the big doors with your brother Yoongi by your side. "You nervous?" He asks with a whisper. He was very happy today, probably because he just had his wedding with Jin the previous day.

You shake your head, "Nope, I'm quite ecstatic."  He smiles and wraps his arm around yours as it's time to walk into the room. The doors open and you smile looking at all of your friends.

Your mother stands there happily, she finally found a good man for her. He changed her which was good. Although you felt bad for Namjoon because his father still wasn't doing to good. Namjoon seemed okay though.

Yoongi places you next to Namjoon. Your ready for the ceremony to truly begin. Namjoon sure looked handsome in his suit.

After the vows were said you kissed as everyone cheered. You could really hear Jisoo and Jungkook though, they were really loud.

Namjoon and you go chat with everyone you know. Life really seems to be looking up, for once in your life. Thank goodness you met Namjoon or it wouldn't have been like this at all.

You go outside to get some air. You feel someone put their arms around your waist and place there head in the crook of your neck. You smile, "Yes, Joonie?" You turn to face him and you see his beautiful dimple smile.

"You look beautiful." He says.

You tap his nose, "I can't believe you were my step brother."

A/N
It saddens me to say this book is officially over. I feel as if this book helped me grow as a better writer and I'm thankful for that. Also like who doesn't love Joon? No one, exactly. Anyways I will not be doing a 3.0 😂 aha but I hope to see you in my other books and hopefully we meet again.