SUN

y/n

"Yah, y/n-ah." Alexa called me.

"Mwo?" I asked. Came closer to her. She then catch me quickly.

"Did you know that boy?😯" She asked me.

"No, why?" I said. She looks around and came closer to me.

" Can you please give him this? Said for Jaemin."  My Face changed 😑.

"For real?! You call me just because of this notes?!"

"Please?😙"

"No, thanks. I just wasted my energy running to find someone." I shook my head and make a stop sign with my hand.

" That boy you meet earlier?" She asked.

"Yes... You know it's hard to find him everywhere- err, Alexa , why are you looking at me like that😑"

Alexa face:😏

"Why are seeking for him? Are you...🤔🙄 Have a crush on him?😏"

"Dude😑 plz. I had high test. Even though I had a crush, I'm still in love with myself *proud face * "

"😐 For. Real. Girl. You soo in luv with yourself , bruh"

"Change I get a crush of someone is about 0.000001 for me you know that, Alexa."

" Fine! Done proud'ing' yourself? Give it to Jaemin,ppali!"

"Fine!😒 I'll give." I then moves lazily.

"You! Make my precious legs tired!😒😡"

"And you make me happy.😜"

"But I'm not happy at all!"

"You just having fun proud'ing' yourself in front of me just now."

"Fine,fine!" I then came to that guy AGAIN.

"This things made me annoyed. WHY THIS WORLD HAD THIS LOVE THINGY!! I already felt disgusted. Eww!🤢"
I murmured . I saw him still there. Like wondering something. I think more like daydreaming. I came closer to him.

"Excuse me, Lee Haechan." I call him.

"Who?" He turned around and saw me.

"Are you?" He said.

"Yes, the girl just now. I came here to lent you this."I said and gave to him with blur face.

"For who?" He asked.

"For Jaemin. From MY FRIEND." I said. I always thinking even if she really my friend 🤔. Always embarrassed me in front of people just becuz this JAEMIN.😓 HUH😧

"I said from MY FRIEND. Not me. Plz give it to Jaemin. If you don't want just throw it away. I'm fine.😑 She didn't even know you throwing that away or not." I said and just turned around go to my class calmly. Seriously , girl. You made me really wanna kill you.

Haechan

"Excuse me." I heard the same familiar voice I heard just now.

"Who? " I asked while turning myself to owner of the voice. It's her. The girl I met just now.

"Are you?" I asked her with a weird face.

"Yes, the girl just now. I came here to lent you this." She said and give me a 'love' letter. Her face was like ' really, I don't like to be like this. Please take it faster cuz I wanna go now.'

"For who?"

"For Jaemin. From MY FRIEND" Her face like 'she not my friend anymore'. For real she gave me with unwilling face.

"I said from My FRIEND. Not me. Plz give it to Jaemin. If you don't want, just throw it away. I'm fine.😑 She didn't even know you throwing it away or not." She said with 'I don't cared and I'm not into Jaemin' look. She turned around and put her hands on her both pockets , going back to her class.

" For real, this girl?! Are she really a postman?😂" I said. Her unwilling and disgusted look in this things made me giggles.

"Who's that girl?" Unfortunately, Jaemin here. Pointing his finger to the girl just now.

" I don't know her but she the girl that gave me my name tag back." I said. Jaemin eyes glued at the 'love' letter on my hand. He grinned widely.

"Ouww.... She's admiring you,right?" He make a mocking face. For real if I can knock his head now.

"I'm not in my mood ,NaNa. Here, this letter is for you , creakhead. From her FRIEND. Not her." I sent and put it gently on his hand. He looks at me with a weird face.

"Aish, go away! Don't bother me!" I said still looking at her class.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shut up and go to your seat back before I smack your face with my knee." I said clench my teeth while talking.

"Fine! I'll go!" He said and make his moves. I glued my eyes in her class. For real , her face when she felt been forced ti give that letter really funny like the  body without a soul.

"Admiring somebody~" Jaemin said. His face between the window. Smirking at me.

"Shut up bitch!" I said still gluing my eyes on that class.

wait! Why even I care about her? I even didn't know her.

Why I can't stop thinking about her?!

Gyahh!