Major Changes Part 1

Oikawa was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of his next date with (M/n).

"Mmm, (N/n)-chan, I'll be your knight in white armor..." he mumbled to himself.

Of course, all peaceful sleeps can be ruined. In this case, Oikawa was woken up by, not Iwa-chan, not (M/n), but a certain little boy.

That's right, Kageyama Tobio

A very masculine scream came from said toddlers' room, instantly waking up the third year from his precious dream. Oikawa jolted from his bed and landed on the floor with a loud thud. He slowly pushed himself groaning, rubbing his head.

"What the hell was that?" he asked himself looking at his door.

Pulling on a shirt, he opened his door and made his way to Tobio's room. Once he got there, he sighed as he opened the door.

"Ne, Tobio-chan, can you quiet down a bi-" Oikawa stopped mid-sentence as he stared at the sight in front of him with eyes and mouth wide open.

In front of him was a 6'0, older looking, shirtless, Kageyama Tobio...

"T-Tobio-chan?!?"

"Oikawa, what the hell happened to me?" Tobio said looking at his hands that weren't the hands of a three year old anymore.

"U-Uhhh....."

DING DONG

"Hold that thought, (N/n)-chan is here." Oikawa said rushing down to the door.

He quickly opened it to reveal (M/n) in skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt.

"Oi, why do you have a stupid look on your- GAAH!"

"No time for that, something happened to Tobio-chan!"

(M/n) narrowed his eyes as he pulled his wrist away from the setter. He quickly rushed ahead of the setter.

"What do you mean something happned to him?!" The (H/c) haired male said.

"Wait, (N/n)-chan, it's nothing bad, but-"

Too late...

Just as (M/n) was about to open the door to Tobio's room, the door opened, causing the male to fall. But thankfully, something, or someone broke her fall.

Using his (S/t) hands to prop himself up, (M/n) opened his eyes to come face to face with an older looking Tobio with a prominent blush on his face.

"T-Tobio...?" (M/n) voiced.

"Uh.... Hi (M/n)..." Tobio said.

'Oh god, his voice got deeper, wait, forget his voice... what the actual fudge happened to him-'

(M/n) stopped his train of thoughts as he noticed a very important detail.

'Oh, would you look at that. This young man is shirtless.... and has abs...'

And the (H/c) haired male blushing...

Ruining the moment, he felt arms wrap around his waist, hoisting him up. Oikawa pulled the male away with a dark look on his face.

"Look, Tobio-chan, I don't care how you got, you'll never be hotter than me anyways, but don't you go stealing my boyfriend-"

"Tooru, put me down."

"He's mine, you hear? All mine." Oikawa finished before sticking his tongue out.

"Put me down before I kick you."

Oikawa finally set (M/n) down, as he looked at Tobio (who still shirtless), who was now standing.

"Okay, well before we start getting out of hand, what exactly happened?" (M/n) asked.

Tobio shrugged, "I don't know. I went to sleep last night, and woke up looking 12 years older..."

(M/n) didn't say a word.

"..."

"..."

'Why isn't he saying anything?' Oikawa thought, looking at his boyfriend.

A tick mark appeared as he saw what his boyfriend was doing.

(M/n) was eyeing Tobio up and down, mostly at his abs.

He was checking the boy out.

Oikawa clicked his tongue as he pointed at Tobio, making everyone else in the room jump.

"Tobio-chan, would you please put on a shirt!" he said, obviously annoyed at the fact that his boyfriend was gawking at boy who was 3 years old only hours ago.

"None of my shirts fit me anymore." Tobio said as a matter of fact.

'Oh, that's right.' Oikawa thought as he left the room.

He returned with a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He threw them at Tobio, hitting him in the face. Satisfied with his work, he grabbed (M/n)'s hand and dragged the male outside, still jealous at the fact that he was admiring Tobio.

'Tch, I have abs too.'

~~~

The couple sat on the love seat in the living room.

It was quiet until (M/n) decided to voice his thoughts.

"To think Tobio is reeeeeeaaaaaaally THIS hot..."

"(M/N)-CHAN, I HAVE ABS TOO YOU KNOW! DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM?!"

"Sit down Tooru, I wasn't talking about you."

Oikawa turned away and pouted, crossing his arms.

'Tsk, great. I'm loosing my boyfriend to a 3 year old in a teenager's body.'

~~~

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © alymxy from Wattpad