Major Changes Part 2

This was an awkward situation.

An awkward situation indeed.

"So let me get this straight, all four of you were turned into teenagers?" Oikawa asked.

Sitting in front of them were Tobio's friends, who were now teenagers as well. Hinata Shoyo, Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei.

"This is a little weird isn't it?" Yamaguchi said, scratching his cheek.

"Tsk, this is such a pain." Tsukishima grumbled.

"For once, I agree with you Tsukishima." Tobio said.

"Ano, I know this is all weird and everything but..." Hinata started, "What are we gonna do about (M/n)-senpai?"

The five males looked down on the ground to see an unconscious (M/n).

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! (N/n)-chan! What happened to you?!" Oikawa asked.

"He collapsed when he saw us, don't you remember?" Hinata said.

~Flashback~

While (M/N) was recovering from his day dreaming of the newly upgraded Kageyama Tobio, he didn't realize that there was a knock on the door. Thankfully, Oikawa answered it. Assuming it wasn't anyone important, (M/n) continued looking through Oikawa's clothes, choosing which ones Tobio would be borrowing until he eventually changed back.

His concentration was interrupted when he heard voices coming from the living room.

"Kageyama! You changed too?"

"Yeah."

"Gwaaahhhhh!! Why are all of you so tall? Does this mean, I'm this short while I'm this age??"

"You were always shorter than the rest of us, idiot."

Curious of these new voices, (M/n) made his way to the living room, to see what was going on.

"Tobio-chan, these are your.....friends?" Oikawa asked.

Tobio nodded.

"Yeah, Hinata Shoyo, Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei."

Tsukishima clicked his tongue.

"We could've introduced ourselves, King."

Tobio glared at the megane.

"Stop calling me that!" he yelled.

"Well, you do get really mean when we play volleyball at recess, Kageyama." Hinata joined in.

"You do, it can be scary sometimes." Yamaguchi said.

"Sh-Shut up!" Tobio said, getting irritated.

And at long last, our main reader for this story makes his appearance.

"Tooru, who here-"