|F I V E|

"Jeon Jungkook, I belong to nobody." You flash him a grin and leave the room. You don't really know what your father will say once he finds out you didn't kill him. If he tries to hurt your mother you will hurt him. You notice it's time for the club to close, Jieun is already gone. You walk outside and get in the car. "Done already?" The driver says, standing by the car.

"Keep your words to yourself." You warn him and get in the car. He stays quiet and gets in the front seat and drives.

°°°

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

You're at your warehouse late at night. You came to look at your masterpiece. You turn on the light and go inside the room. There a man sits tied to a chair, blood covered clothes and cut fill him. "Hey, buddy." You say and pull your sleeves up. "Feel like talking?" You ask him. He groans and rolls his head up to face you.

"Fuck off." He spits out. You sigh and look at your fist. "Well, you see this one coming." You hit his stomach. He groans loudly. "Come on. Let's spit it out. Tell me who you work for, and I might consider letting you go." You say to him. "You're insane." You grit your teeth and pull your prize possession out.

The gun that you held to y/n's head is now on his. His eyes widen in fear. "I'm done being nice. Tell me now." Yoire fed up with beating this man. If that won't get him to talk then you know this will. No man is truly loyal to their boss. "You would shoot me." A smirk appears on his face. You raise and eyebrow and shoot his thigh.

"Tell me." You hold the gun to his throat. "Please don't. . ." He begs. "When I give an order you follow. Tell me!" You shout and press your finger on the trigger. "Taeyang! I w-work for Taeyang." You shoot him.

"About fucking time."

°°°

Y/N P.O.V

The moment you step inside the house your father comes to you. Behind him is Somin and Jiwoo. "Did you follow through?!" He asked excited. You look at him. "No." Is all you say and walk past him. He grabs your arm hard and yells. "Why!? I had faith in you!" You yank your arm out of his hold and say, "If you don't mess with him, he won't mess with you!" You look at your father who was ever so eager to have him killed.

"Don't even think about touching mother. If you do you will regret it." You finish your words and walk past him and Jiwoo and Somin. You head up the stairs and to your room.

As soon as you go in you shut the door but it re opens. "Yes?" You turn and say to them. "How did it go? What was he like? Is he really a cold man?" Somin asked you. "You've never met him?" You ask shocked. "No, we only ever hear of him. Tell us about him." They say and sit on your bed. You sigh and take the gun out of your skirt and put it on your nightstand.

"He is very quick. He knows everything. I don't know why my father thought he had a chance." You say to them and flip on the bed tired. "Did you seduce him?" Jiwoo asked. You prop yourself on your elbows and look at her. "No. If I didn't kill him I didn't have sex with him." She nods. "We'll leave you he then. You must be tired. Good night, y/n." Somin says and they both leave.

You need to change your clothes. You stand from your bed and get clothes for night and wear them. You turn your light off and go in your bed. You snuggle under the covers, shutting your eyes. You instantly see Jungkook's hands on your body.

You open your eyes confused why you saw that. You shut them again and this time you remember the make out session the occured between you both. It was not as sweet for as rough. His lips knew what they were doing and how.

He wanted you to feel certain ways. As if he was seducing you. He could have but he didn't.

What stopped him?