Chapter 47

Blair dodged Kate's swing as Jason attacked her from behind, holding her arms behind her back

Blair dodged Kate's swing as Jason attacked her from behind, holding her arms behind her back. Kate moved to use Blair's situation to her advantage when Blair used Jason as a wall to brace herself against, landing a powerful kick to Kate's gut. Kate fell to the ground, trying to catch her breath as Blair dropped to the ground, bringing Jason with her. She flipped over him, wrapping her hand around his throat and lifting her fist.

Jason slapped her arm, choking out, "I give! I give!" Blair let go of his throat, jumping off of him. She offered him her hand, pulling him to his feet, immediately checking to see just how badly she had injured him. He swatted her hands away like he was annoyed though he smiled all the same. He couldn't help it, it was just a reflex to him now. "I'm fine, Blair. My head hurts a little and so does my back, but I'll be fine."

Kate laughed, holding onto her side as she made her way over to them, "God, if you keep training like this you're going to be just as good as Bruce, Blair."

"That's the goal." Blair grinned, before shifting her eyes to where Kate was massaging her side. "Are you okay?"

Kate waved her off, standing up straight, "I'm fine, but I do have to go oversee some shit with the bar, so I'm going to leave before you end up breaking me."

"I'm sorry." Blair grimaced. It had been a good while since she had actually unleashed her full potential in training and since she had learned a lot in that time frame, her hits landed harder and her kicks, as Jason had put it a week ago, her kicks were strong enough to send her to the NFL.

Kate looked over her shoulder at Blair "Don't ever say you're sorry for being a tough, ass-kicking woman." She yanked her jacket off the back of Bruce's chair near the computer and started towards the stairs, turning and saluting the both of them, "I'll see you guys later."

Both Blair and Jason waved at her as she disappeared up the stairs. Once they could no longer see the older woman, they left the training mat, taking off their training gloves.

Blair watched as Jason took a long drink of water, twisting her own bottle in her hands. "Hey, I have a few places to go today. I was wondering if you wanted to come with."

"Sure, where are we going?" He answered without hesitation, twisting the cap back on his bottle.

"Just a couple places." She shrugged, looking at the water bottle in her hands before raising her head to meet his eyes. "You'll see when we get there."

"So, I'm just supposed to follow you blindly into wherever?" He joked, flipping the water bottle in the air and catching it in his hands.

Blair narrowed her eyes, "Not blindly, no. You'll be able to figure it out on our way. I'm assuming your eyesight is just fine, JT."