Full of love .

"Jungkook , I don't feel well about this . Your mother is right . I'm too young to be your's ." , Y/N said as tears filled her in eyes again .

"Babe , it's just a matter of 3 years . And my mother wants to make me get married anyway . Instead , she should feel proud that I have found such a supportive girlfriend as you ." , I said while cupping her face . She was indeed perfect for me . Her face fit perfectly in my hands .

"But Jungkook , your mother most likely hates me and she won't agree for our relationship this easily anyway ." , she said while sobbing softly . Her sobs pierced my heart , making it swell with pain .

I made her sit on the bed and wrapped my arms around her , while kissing her forehead . "Listen to me . My mother will agree for us no matter what . I'm not going to act stubborn about it , but I'll be persistent in making our relationship an approval . And , don't you dare let these wrenched tears fill your beautiful eyes. My Y/N doesn't need tears in her eyes ."

She raised her eyes to look at mine , and softly sniffed . "I think it's time to confess my feelings to you , Jungkook . I don't care if you are my teacher . I just love you , and I know that now . I love you Jungkook , I love you ." , she confessed while falling into my arms and burying her fragile face into my chest . I hugged her back with the same warmness .

"I wanted to hear this . My ears longed to hear this . Thank you so much for loving me . And I love you too ."

We stayed in that position for some minutes , when I felt that Y/N was not moving at all . I peeked to find her sleeping in my arms peacefully , while clutching onto my shirt which she was wearing .

She was my angel . I had to take care of her , no matter what .

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Jimin , you couldn't just leave me like that !" , I complained while setting a big pout on my face . Jimin giggled , "Am I not your bad boy ?"

I raised my eyes to meet his mischievous one's and laughed . He had the best sense of humour indeed .

"This makes zero sense . But , you made me smile . I love you ." , I muttered it out which made him flustered , with red color deepening his cheeks .

I just realised that we were drunk when we had our first time , which made me bite my tounge and regret about what I just said now .

"You said what ?" , Jimin let out his question shyly , while biting his lower plump lip .

"Uh ...... I hope you didn't mind .... y-you're my c-crush you know ......" , I let out my actual feelings out to him .

He widened his eyes at my confession and immediately turned red .

"I-I had a crush on you too ." , Jimin confessed while fumbling with his fingers .

"Really ?!" , I couldn't contain my happiness in and threw him into my arms , pulling him closer to me . I wanted him to hear my heartbeat . I wanted him to know that this moment was meaningful to me . I was going to cherish this forever .

"Ah , Taehyung , do you expect me to lie about my feelings ? I fell for you the instant I got to know about you !" , he said while grinning . I grinned back at him and planted a kiss in his hair , while not resisting my urge of ruffling his beautiful blonde hair .

"I can't tend to forget this day at all ." , I sighed while keeping him still in my arms . It was peaceful to have my loved one with me , in my life . I always wanted to know what love is and how it feels like . And Jimin made me feel that , finally .

"I love you more than myself , Taehyung ." , Jimin said while clutching onto my t-shirt . I smiled . "I love you more than everything , Jimin ."

Jimin raised his head to look at me . "Do you love me more than your grandparents ?" , he smirked .

I gasped as I understood his master stroke . "You are a brat indeed , Jimin ."

This was gonna lead to a pillow fight , full of love .