23

Luke's POV

Mariel will leave 6 days and head to the capital city.

I went early today while everyone still sleeping. Ms and Mr Hilger probably awake, i can see the some lights on one room and the kitchen where Mr Hilger working.

I didn't want to cause a scene early in the morning and create another rumor about me. We're talking about Hilger family after all.

It's not easy leaving my room to get out the inn without noticing by them. I can with my Assassin's skill but Etherna is with me. She still sleepy and i need to carry her.

"wake up we are finally outside" (Luke)

I put down Etherna but she still sleeping. She doesn't care if she lie down in dirty ground, it will not stop her.

Actually as a fellow person whose good at sleeping I respect her.

But i trained my body and mind to wake up early in the morning. I need to do that to prepare breakfast and lunch before my family go to work.

"10 more minutes~" (Etherna)

"okay but we need to go somewhere where no one will saw us" (Luke)

"it's fine here. Come on join me" (Etherna)

Etherna pat the ground telling me to lie beside her. To another person's point of view it may look tempting, since she wear a dress that emphasize her body. I can see the line on her chest. I can tell that she us doing it on purpose.

Etherna is a beauty not falling behind Lilith with curvaceous body. I can understand if someone could not control themselves and tried to attack her but I've been living with three women since I was 9. It will never work on me.

"bye I will come back later" (Luke)

"wait! Don't go without me" (Etherna)

"get up, your clothes will get dirty" (Luke)

"yeah" (Etherna)

We stroll to pass time. Some shop are open and there's few people.

"good looks like there open" (Luke)

"to buy you some clothes. You can't wear that always. I don't know your size last time. Do you have any problem wearing underwear?" (Luke)

"now that you mentioned it, it does felt little loose" (Etherna)

We enter and few male and female clerks greet us.

Picking clothes alone is better than with someone especially if its her clothes are being bought.

We bought several undergarments like bras and underwears. We also bought everyday clothes for Etherna.

Then proceed to go outside the city to level her up.

Etherna wants to become adventurer and i want to see how she fights.

After several minutes of walking we in counter a monster.

Black fur with horn on its nose. Reaching 2 meter height and 2.5 meter length. Its more like a rhino with fur with pig face.

Name: -/-
Race: Horned Boar
Rank: C
Gender: male
Health: 500
Mana: -/-
Strength: 168
Defense: 60
Stamina: 35
Agility: 43
Intelligence: 3

The Horned boar charge with violent war cry.

Rather dodging it, Etherna stop its track with bare handed.

"it's that it? Your weak!"(Etherna)

Etherna lift and swing the monster to the left. With her strength the Horned boar slam to the rock bigger than its body. But it wasn't enough. The Horned boar stand with its eyes lock on Etherna.