XANDER

Heyya, dudes! It's me, Xander, and I'm just here for a little Q&A Session or whatever...

Yeah, okay dudes...Hit it!

"What's your full name?"

Uh...My name's Xander—most know me for that—but my full name is Lexander Kate O. Diaz.

Y'all please don't ask me about the "Kate," please. I'm tired of asking that question, please...haha

"Why Kate tho~?"

AaaaaAAAHHH...I don't know pleaasee T_T

I don't wanna ask my stupid father about that issue again.

"Why did you call your father stupid?"

...

I...don't wanna answer that...

"Can we at least ask your MBTI?"

Oh, yeah...okay- My MBTI is ESTP, which means I'm an Entertainer.

And it's as accurate as it can be! People love me for being the life of the party—maybe that's the only reason why they love me but, who knows? I'm energetic, and...yeah...!

"Do you have friends?"

Not much, like, I'm sure quite the talk but, I only have 2 BEST friends, Kalil and Lileo...They cool tho. They approached me first so...yeah, that.

"How about girls? You're 18, so you must've had girlfriends at some point?"

*palm on head* Gee, um...Yeah, there's Rissa...Rita...? Margaret...

Y'know what, I'm single, and that's all we need to care about.

"Do you have a reputation?"

haHA? Reputation?! Well, obviously! I mean, 'richest kid in town' is what they call me! Son of an owner of a car company and a cosmetic creator, nephew of the city's mayor...

...yeah, that's about it.

"What are your hobbies?"

I, um, I kinda write poems...Mom taught me how to cook, so I guess I can do that...But other than that, I just like parties, playing with animals, travelling, getting drunk, I'unno...haha

"Do you have some sort of weird quirk/features/talents?"

Hm, uh- weird? Uh...maybe my ears?

Like, one ear is, like, flattened to the side, and the other one is perked out?

It's freaky, coz' it looks like I have one ear and the other end is earless...lol

"Do you have a favorite season?"

Well, uh, autumn, maybe. I just like orange, okay? Haha

"What's your favorite food?"

Ah, jeezes, you're asking me that now.

Hm...I love a lot, I guess. But I like steak most. Any meat, actually. Still, steak is lifffee!

"Hm...if I mix it with bell pepper~?"

No. Stop. We stop there.

"Oh, okay! Do you hate a lot of stuff? What do you not like?"

Hate is a strong word. And it's my word.

Well, lemme see: annoying pigeons, dark places, boredom, some germs, snow storms...bell pepper, yes! Flirts...? M a y b e

And, whatever's in...*shows hands* these...things...

"What are those things, though?"

Oh, um- uh- these are...fingerless gloves! You know, uh, for s t y l e ~ !

"Last question...hmm...what do you want, and not want, to happen in your life?"

Hmm...yeah. Okay, well, I guess I just want to be free...for my choices, my future life, my future family...I wanna find out what I'm really here for, and I just want a life better than what I have now.

And I don't want...these...sh*tty people who don't see me for who I am and...I guess, I just don't want living for nothing!

Those people in the slum, yeah, I dunno if I can see a future for them. I just...don't wanna be like them, perhaps?

"Do you wanna be with them for a day? The slum people?"

A...half-yes and a half-no. My uncle can't seem to find the benefit of helping them. I mean, for a mayor, some people would think he's sh*t.

Politics is just such an abyss; you have many decisions, many choices...and yet all of them lead to some dark hole somewhere.

But to live as them? No...

I'd rather not...

#TOTSR