13

The next morning, I woke up and get ready for my class. I do my morning routine like I usually do and walk into the common room to see Draco sitting on the green leather couch, waiting for me.

I come up behind him and

"boo!"

"what? Love..." I giggled.

"let's go to the Great Hall, now" Draco said

"yeah... Let's go" I said and intertwined our fingers together, walking towards the Great Hall.

We walked through the enormous door and sit at the Slytherin table. I saw the trio so I decided to sit with them.

"babe... I want to go sit with...the trio." I said while smiling.

He sighs "go ahead.... I really can't resist you when you smile like that"

"thanks babe" I said then peck him on his cheek. I immediately run to the trio but not before grabbing an apple.

I sit besides Hermione and bite on my apple "what were you talking about?"

"Elora..."

"have you find out whose house elf was it?"

"no... He didn't come back last night"

"oh dear..."

Time skip to Herbology class

In the Greenhouse Three, I sit beside Draco again. I talked to Hermione who is in front of me. Suddenly Professor Sporout comes in.

"Morning, everyone! Good morning, everyone!" Professor Sprout greet as she came in the class.

"good morning, Professor Sprout"

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Now, gather around, everyone. Today, we are going to repot Mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root? Yes, Miss Granger, Miss Dumbledore."

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state." Hermione started.

" It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." I added.

"Excellent! Ten points to Gryffindor and Slytherin!"

"good job, love" Draco whispered in my ear and I giggle.

"Now, as our Mandrakes are still only seedlings their cries won't kill you yet. But they could knock you out for several hours, which is why I have given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection. So, could you please put them on, right away?" we wear the earmuffs as been told.

" Quickly! Flaps tight down, and watch me closely. You grasp your Mandrake firmly, you pull it sharply up out of the pot..." Professor Sprout show to us. The mandrake started crying as we close our ears with the earmuffs protectively.

"Got it? And... now you dunk it down into the other pot and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm." Professor Sprout put the mandrake she pulled in a pot and sprinkle some soil on it.

Suddenly, Neville paint. Seamus, who is the nearest person to him. Look at him without doing anything.

"Uh, Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs."

" No, ma'am, he's just fainted."

"Yes, well, just leave him there. Right! On we go! Plenty of pots to go around. Grasp your Mandrake, and pull it up!" I pulled the mandrake out of the pot in front of me and it started crying.

I look at Draco and he really has to put a finger in front of the mandrake. The mandrake bites his finger and I laugh. He wipes his finger and glare at me. I laugh harder resulting him laughing along with me.

In the Great Hall

I sit with Draco at the Slytherin table since I already sit with the trio. I read a book about potions when suddenly I heard Dean Thomas.

"Ron? Is that your owl?"

I looked at a bird that was flying through the Gryffindor table and ended up hitting a bowl of chips. It lay down there as if it paint until Ron take the letter from his mouth and I laugh at this. Ron's owl is really funny.

"Bloody bird's a menace. Oh, no!" Ron exclaimed as he saw the red letter. A howler.

"Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!" Seamus said and everyone else laugh.

"Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible."

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTLEY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" the howler yelled at Ron as it keeps getting closer to his face.

Mrs Weasley voice instantly calm down after turn to Ginny "Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." I look at Ginny and she's embarrassed she tried to avoid any stares. The howler look at Ron again and hissed at him before ripping himself up.

I look at Ron, he's completely terrified. Draco laughed so I just ignored him, not wanting to pick up a fight with him over my friends.