Chapter 17

Hi! Thank you all so much for reading! 1K! That's amazing ! <3

Waking up, Izuku wiped his brow. He was already sweating buckets from the sweltering heat in his room that he himself was making from his nervousness. He's nervous because today wasn't Izuku's Saturday.

THE Saturday.

His date with Shouto.

Izuku was frantically pacing in his room, his mind spiralling. This is his first date in his short life span after all. Logically, Izuku knew that the date would be fine, but his emotions however cause him to doubt.

His anxiety came in full force like a tornado. Izuku could feel the panic ebb into him, a small voice whispering his doubts and they echoed in his head, stubbornly staying there. A knock at the door makes his anxiety calm slightly as a head of raven hair pops into the room followed by another head with yellow hair. A hand gently stroked his hair, grabbing Izuku's attention from his brewing anxiety and he looked to his Dad who was smiling down to Izuku. With Izuku's undivided attention, his Dad spoke up,

"Problem child come on. Everyone can see that you both like each other, it's very clear." Izuku hadn't noticed his Dad mutter under his breath "And that damn sexual tension between you two is suffocating."

Morning bled into day and Izuku was mostly ready for his date. In his own opinion, Izuku looked amazing. He wore a white shirt, ripped light grey jeans with a chain connecting from waist band into his pocket. Over his shirt, he wore a black leather biking jacket which was unzipped. His shoes remained those red abominations, the exact same as his old ones but newer and fresher.

Out of the corner of his eye, Izuku saw his Dad smiling as his Papa took pictures of Izuku, who was blushing wildly. Now all he had to do is wait for Shouto to pick him up which he insisted on doing for some reason...

5 minutes later, a knock at the door echoed in the Aizawa-Yamada household. Izuku opened the door to reveal Shouto and Izuku blue screened at the sight.

Shouto was wearing a grey turtleneck jumper with long sleeves, black skinny jeans and a hoodie wrapped around his waist. He had a pair of white sneakers on too. Izuku thought;

'Damn he looks hot '

Awkwardly, Shouto cleared his throat and offered his hand asking Izuku,

"Shall we go?" And Izuku nodded to the boy as he took Shouto's unreasonably soft hand and left the house.

The couple went around the city for a while before settling in a small, comfortable cat café before they went to the fair. Inside held many cats of all shapes and sizes, all of which came up to Izuku and Shouto and purred at them whilst rubbing themselves on the boy's legs; More than likely due to their quirks and the heat they emit. Izuku sat at a table and Shouto soon followed, talking about anything that came to their mind, finding they had a lot in common such as they both enjoyed an old anime called Yuri on Ice, Shouto gave away that he tried to copy some of the moves when he froze a large lake with his quirk when he was younger. Izuku ordered a coffee and Shouto ordered cold soba to eat talking all the while.

Smiling Izuku, listened to Shouto rant about how Shinsou is Aizawa's secret love child and that Izuku is still somehow related to All Might. As they finished their respective food and drink, they began to clean before paying and heading out to the fair that is in Endor Park.

Once again, the couple found themselves walking on the streets towards the fair, where the date would officially begin. Soon they reached the park as well as the fair, and it was massive in size with lots of people there playing on the rides or with family having a blast. Shouto paid both his own and Izuku's fare to get into the fair and entered the fairground to explore together. Izuku dragged Shouto over to a 'pick the duck up' game and told him to play because he had never played one before. So Shouto picked up the rod and started to try and hook the toy ducks in the small pool and failed to get a prize most of which were All Might plushies.