Chapter 9

3, 8, Conner, and Emily were all at there spawn ready to start then they all  hear Judd on the speaker "3, 2, 1 GO" as soon as Judd says that both teams are dashing covering as much ink as they can. Emily which is using a charger can see the other team and after seeing all there weapons she tells the others "guys there's a sploosh-o-matic, tenta brella, kensa splattershot pro, and duelies" "alright thanks Emily here's the plan Conner go middle and Emily have his back me and 8 will flank them" "sounds great bro I'm down let's go Emily" Conner said as he used his octo brush to move faster "on it I got your back" she responded

8 and 3 where covering there turf they were done with their spawn so then they started the plan they had made "alright 8 you ready for this it's now or never" "ye-yeah let's do it" 8 said with a determined look in her eyes "yeah that's what I like to hear now let's move out Conner and Emily are waiting for us let's roll" "yeah let's go" then 3 and 8 started to move forward so that they can flank the opposing team. "Man these guys sure are hard to play against" Conner said while dodging most of there shots but getting hit by some but recovering by going in his ink but then the sploosh-o-matic came up behind him Conner didn't have enough time to turn around but then he got splated by Emily "Thanks for the save there" "no problem I got your back" Conner then goes in to try to splat the splatter shot but it doesn't go so well the tenta brella puts up the brella and his attack fails "shit" then Conner gets splated by the splatter shot "Conner!!! damn he got to reckless. I gotta stall them till 3 and 8 get here" Emily go there attention by shooting down the brella but then the splatter shot started to go after her, she was about to get splated but then the splatter shot gets splatted by 3 and then 8 splatted the tenta brella but when she did she kinda froze up "hey 8 are you ok whats wrong?" 3 asked in concern "yeah I'm okay don't worry about it" "hey great job 3 and 8 but what happened to the dualies gir-" Emily go splatted before she could even finish her sentence she got splated out of no where then 3 saw who it was it was the dualies then her next target was 8. She started charging at her but 3 wasn't having it so she stopped her she says "you know that's an octo your protecting right." She said with a serious voice "oh I'm quite aware and I'm gonna protect her even if I splat myself in the process" "alright tough guy let's see how far that gets you" they both say "I have an octoling
3:To PROTECT.

Dualies:To DESTROY.

They start fighting each giving it there all and they were the center of attention for there match the sploosh said "damn that's one hella of a fight" "your telling me" said the brella. "Woah 3 sure goes hard" Conner said to Emily "yeah you said it but where's 8?" Back to the others "hey guys look" the splatter shot pro said he pointed to 8 "you know what I'm thinking guys" "yeah to get rid of the octo for one and for all they surrounded her "hey it's time for you go back to where you belong HELL!" The brella said 3 heard that and looked over "8!!" He shouted then the dualies shot him and said "hey your fight is with me and me only" "dammit if only I could help 8."   8 was terrified it reminded her of metro especially girl power which petrified her the most flashbacks just came flooding in she was on her knees shaking "oh look guys the little octo is shaking" the sploosh said "oh you're right" the other two said then they started laughing 3 was seeing all of this "8!!!" Then the dualies came up to him and said " you took your concentration off of me big mistake." Then she splated him Conner and Emily were In shock from the fact that she splated him even tho he got distracted but 8. Something was turning inside of her a feeling of rage and sadness she had tears in her eyes her head down then something inside her snapped. "Awww is little miss octo mad that her boyfriend died" the brella said "you know that's a lot of shit coming from a dead man" they stepped back from what she said. She stood up and looked at all of them her eyes blood red looking like she could kill everyone there if she pleases "oh what happened wasn't I just the girl you were bullying don't you wanna keep going or did I scare you" "sh-shut you damn mouth" "come one it's a two v one you guys should be able to do it "what there's thre-" as soon as he said that the brella got splatted by 8 "woah What the hell I couldn't even see her" the sploosh said "come on any of you boys wanna piece of me" "damn you DAMN YOU" the splatter shot pro said as she started to shoot her she's dodging all of them as she walks to him slowly punches him then splats him "we will get our-" before he finished he got splated "they talk to much now I gotta deal with the short bitch who killed my happiness." "Woah Conner you hearing this she's pissed" "right i wouldn't expect this from her at all" "well all we can do is give her support" "3? That you" "yup I'm here I respond and I can't stop her now we'll see how this turns out all we can do is watch and. Fight against the other's of things get to messy I'll step in alright" Conner and Emily nodded there  heads.

"Well well well look who it is miss octo queen herself finally going to accept your destruction"  the dualies said "yeah yeah why not do everyone a favor and go back to the gremlins you midget" "oh looks like I've struck a nerve" "I don't have time for your shits and giggles your dying here and now understand" "well damn your a completely different person That you were is it because I splated your protecter you're next"as soon as she heard that she charged at the duelies at really fast speeds the dualies dodge and start shooting her she returns fire this goes on for a little bit then 8 throws a splat bomb so she uses both of her dodges then 8 goes in and starts shooting she and shots land on her and she grunts in pain "oh what's wrong does it hurt hope it does." The dualies starts getting mad and then starts attacking but then 8 tackles her and is now on top of her with her gun to her head then 8 says "I hope I never see your face again" 8 then pulls the trigger and splats her. As soon as she did that the match ends and Judd says that 8's team wins. 8 is at the floor still with those blood red eye and hears someone run towards her she try's to pick her gun up in time but was too late agent 3 was already hugging her "8!! Are you alright! Are you okay! Do you need something." 3's voice makes her calm down and her eyes change from red back to purple and starts hugging him back while crying "3!! I was so scared when they splated you I thought you were dead I'm so glad you're alright" she starts balling her eyes out "8 it's okay in here now and I'm not leaving don't worry I'll be here for you." 3 gives her a big smile and 8 hugs 3 tighter continues to cry as Conner and Emily look on at them "man she really is something else" "yeah she is Conner glad I wasn't on that team I would have been scared for my life if I had to go against her." "Damn we lost to an octo" the splatter shot pro said "yeah that and my weapon was on super fresh now it's just fresh" the brella said "yeah but that octo was kinda cute tho" sploosh said "DUDE" the pro and brella said. As they were talking the dualies went to a private place and calls someone "hey Marie I think we got a problem" "what is it agent 4" "octoling spotted in the plaza."

This took a long while to write hope you enjoyed.