♡SOOLIA♡

(A/N:🔴CAUTION🔴. This book contains sexual scene, foul language, and mature content. If youre under 13 , I advise you to not read the following chapter, or if you're feeling brave, read at your own risk.)

SOOBIN'S POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair a little, and also straightening my tux. I drew in a breath and let it out, hoping I would look good enough to attend this party.

Since I've already ditched two of Yeonjun's parties due to my multiple excuses and "errands", he made me promis6 to come to the party tonight, or all hell would probably be released onto me. But Yeonjun is Yeonjun: he'd probably forget he even invited me if  I hadn't called today to ask for the party's location.

All i wore was a plain tux: a black tie with a white shirt and black tuxedo jacket and pantd to match.

My girlfriend Lia was also attending, and I'm sure she'll look stunning tonight, as always.

My thoughts were interrupted as Lia walked into the bedroom, my mouth dropped open.

She was wearing a sleeveless burgundy dress that hugged every single curve on her body, along with the same color heels and shiny diamond earrings to match. Her dress had slits in each slide, showing her beautiful milky legs.

Her black hair hung in waves dow her back and the makeup she applied really made her eyes look even more gorgeous than before.

She walked up to the mirror and looked at herself, turninv to different angles.

She saw my expression through the mirror, and laughed, turning around to face me.

"What is it Soobin?!

I snapped out of my trance, walking towards her slowly, trying to take in as I could. My hands landed on her small waist, and smirked.

"You look very very sexy Lia ." She smiled and ran her hands up and down my chest, which made me want to take her down even more.

"Thanks, And you're looking very handsome tonight, Mr. Choi." She rested her hands onmy shoulders, and I smiled.

"Alright, let me get my bag and we'll head out." She patted my shoulder and started to walk from me, her hands sliding down my chest before leaving.

Her bag laid on the edge of the bed, and she grabbed it, walking back over to me.

"Ok, let's go-" I grabbed her bag from her hands and tossed it into the vanity table near the mirror.

"Soobin, what are you doing?" She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face, I grabbed her waist tightly, pulling her close to me.

"Were  going to stay here tonight." I smirked and stroked my hand down to her body, touching her exposed leg.

She shuttered. "B-but what about the party? Yeonjun will be waiting for us.

"And he's going to keep waiting," I leaned down to her ear level. "Besides, who needs Yeonjun's party when we could have a party of our own?" I looked into her eyes, chuckling when she looked completely in a trance.

Not wasting anymore time, I smashed my lips onto her's . She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. My weight and the length of her heels must've thrown off balance, because she stumbled backward, sending us to  the bed.

We landed with me on top of her, my body pushing against her, and I could've sworn that I heard her moan softly. Her cheek immediately blushed, making me chuckle.

"Did you moan, Baby?" I sent small kisses down to her neck, making her close her eyes.

"Yes, I d-did. I grabbed her waist and slowly started to hump her, while she moaned out loud, Her sexy voice split out of her mouth, almost making me rip off her beautiful dress.