COUNTING STARS.

## READ IN BLACK !!!! 

from ur favourite crackhead, ian nakamura.

" NAH IAN GET BACK. "

—  TROY.

^^^^ IT SENDS ME EVERYTIME GNDNDJEIEIEI

dear troy.

is that really the right way to start this off??? idk i— to be honest, i suck at writing letters. i wasn't sure how i wanted to start this. please know that this letter will be all over the place but !!! i hope you'll be able to understand what 'm trying to say. this letter won't really show how much i love and treasure you. i can't really put it in words to be honest.

fun fact i wrote this letter twice 😭😭. theres another version but— no.

anyway !!!!

so today. ( the day you are reading this ) makes a month. its been a month since we've met. a crazy ass month to say the least. it was full of laughter, tears, smiles, it was full of it all. and i enjoyed every second of it. EXCEPT FOR THE CRYING. the crying wasn't good it made my head hurt but- it's all good now.

i remember meeting you on the 15th of last month. and we bonded over chicken nuggets. literally. we had a whole conversation and everything. "chicken nuggets, the only thing i'll ever open my mouth for." from there we just hit off and our friendship bLoosOmed. into something beautiful. sniffles.

we've had such a great time together. like fr do you remember that one time where ur dumbass thought u saw a ufo- FUN FACT IT WASN'T REAL. i don't know WHAT you saw but it wasn't a damn ufo.

and of course during this time we've had conflicts !!!! but honestly who doesn't? we always manage to fix it in the end. all of this makes us closer, right? i'll always go back to you. that's it. end of discussion.

we gettin a little sad so...cue the sad music.

like i remember when i thought i was losing you. god i cried so much. i was angry. i was upset. was i angry at you? no. was i hurt? hell yeah. but i soon realised that it wasn't your fault. i realized that you had no choice? you know. 

to be honest i thought i was gonna lose you forever and it sucked. i got so attached? yeah, attached to you. i mean i get attached to a lot of people but that's not the damn point !!!!!!!! it felt as if i lost- my other half?

its like- god i don't even know how to fucking explain it !!!!!! i can't even put what i want to say in words????? if that makes any sense. just know that you mean a lot to me,,,, and you always will. no matter what.

see? we are past all of this. look at us now.

not @ how we fought over a blanket once 🚶.

ANYWAYS.