20

Third Person

"Eomma, the White day is coming up soon." Leia reminded Ryujin.

"Really, so?" Ryujin continues to eat her lunch.

"What do you mean 'so?', you're supposed to buy a girl a present on the White day," Yuna explained.

"But I don't have to, cause I don't have a girlfriend." Yuna fake a hideous cry.

"You can buy gifts for your unnie~" Lia almost sing a line. "Like how Yeji did to me,"

"Ugh unnie, stop." Yuna frowned.

"What I'm trying to say is," Leia said personally to Ryujin. "You should maybe buy Heiran something."

Leia included the 'maybe' since half of her wanted to help Ryujin succeed, but the other half doesn't.

"Why are you always digging your own grave?" Ryujin's brow raised when she spotted Yujin whispered something in Leia's ear.

"Stop acting as if you know me." Leia quietly responded to Yujin.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ryujin asked with a straight face.

"Oh I'm asking her why she's alw-" Yujin was cut off by Leia's hand on Yujin's lips.

"Nothing. You should buy Heiran a gift that she needs or like, just don't go overboard and put some heart in it." Leia blurted out fast, trying to change the subject. 

"Nice save." A smirk crept on Yujin's face.

"Is there something going on with you two?" Yeji asked as the others' attention shifted to Yujin and Leia.
"The air is different here~"

"N-no!" Leia flustered at the sudden misunderstanding.

"I'm just trying to help her, right Leia?" Yujin smiled innocently as Ryujin looked at the two with a cold gaze.

"Help? Why would Leia need help from this brat?" Ryujin thought.

"What do you need help with, unnie?" Chaeryeong asked. "Tell us, maybe we can help."

"It's nothing, Yujin is just making stuff up-"

"Can't tell you, only I can help her!" Yujin stated then Leia sent her a pleading look for her to stop.

"What is Yujin trying to do?" Ryujin felt slightly annoyed at the cockiness of Yujin's voice.

"See? I'm helping you, look how jealous she is." Yujin murmured to Leia's ear again.
"You have a chance, Jaein."

Leia's eyes immediately scan Ryujin's expression. "It's true that she looks annoyed and uncomfortable but that's her most of the time, it doesn't mean anything."

"Yah!" Lia pulled Yujin by the shoulder away from Leia.
"Are you making a move on my Leia too?!"

"Hey ugly." The corner of Leia's lips curves downward when Ryujin called her.

"What?" Leia glared.

"Do you really need help?" Ryujin asked with a softer tone.

"No."

"Okay." Ryujin's eye diverts away from hers. "Just saying, if you need anything just ask me."

"Huh?" The younger's heart skipped a beat at the gentleness of her voice. Unknowingly, both of Leia's ears turned to a shade of red.

"And don't worry." Ryujin chuckled, showing off her signature smile. "I won't ask for anything in return. You don't need to make or buy me food either."