Chapter 11 Witchy Wolf

"What does he mean by mate?" Caroline asks.
"I told you she has a dirty little secret!" Damon yelled proud of himself.
"Are you hooking up with my sister?" Jeremy yelled.
"How could someone as helpless as Clarissa be mated to someone like him?" Bonnie asks.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Elena screams. Stephan is the only one quite, trying to figure out what's going to happen.
"All of you shut the hell up! And you!" I pointed to klaus. "You are in so much trouble!" I marched up to him and slapped him in the face leaving him behind with a cut and crimson blood oozing out.
"Your sister is badass! You all lied you said she was weak!" Damon yelled out. Idiot!
"Love I'm sorry." Klaus pled.
"No, you don't just go around telling your father to kill me then the next day all is forgiven! I could be seriously injured! Do you even care?" I asked hurt. When I said that guilt and worry flashed in Klaus's beautiful ocean blue eyes. "Clarissa I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset. will you find it in your heart to forgive me? Any ways I knew you wouldn't get hurt or even killed by just a stab. Please love forgive me?" He plead tears threatening to fall.
"Oh my dear Niklaus I've waited for you since I found out you were my mate. I could never hate you for long. I care for you, please don't worry." I stepped closer and hugged him while stroking his hair, he hugged me back tighter..
"What in gods name is going on! You are suppose to be a pathetic clueless girl!" Damon screams pointing at me. "And you, you're not suppose to be all lovey Dovey! Are you? Are you crying. Am I dreaming cause the day I see the big bad hybrid cry is the day all miracles happens!" Damon screams.
"Shut up leach!" I screamed back.
"What makes you think you can scream at me little girl!"
"Firstly I'm a woman, and secondly I'm way stronger then you greasy!" I declared.
"My hair is not greasy! Tell her Elena!"
"Damon stop acting like a child! And Clarissa tell us what's going on!" Elena demanded.
"I will only talk to Bonnie."
"What why?" Jeremy asks.
"Those are my terms take it or leave it!"
"I'll do it!" Bonnie finally making a decision.
"Follow me." I motion her to follow me. "oh and Klaus if you kill anyone in this room I will put you in a doggy cage. Understood?" I ask.
"Yes." He replied head down.

"So why would you only talk to me?" Bonnie asks. I brought her to my room and put a bubble around it so no vamps can hear our conversation.
"Don't you want to know what I am?" I ask
"What are you?"
"I'm like you." By sayang that she will ubderstand that im a supernatural.
"You're a witch?" She ask
"Yes, but that's not quite right." I think teasing her would be fun.
"Then what are you?"
"I'm something.... special."
"Clarissa stop with the petty games. What are you?!" She screamed, her rage affected her magic, because now objects are flying around. Put with a click of my finger everything stopped, and Bonnie looked at me in awe.
"I'm a Hybrid."