Chapter 31

I came downstairs following Manik and saw two new faces in the house there was a Man and the women, who seem to be almost Manik's age... The girl looks like extremely fashionable and the way she is looking at Manik, I didn't like it all.. I looked at Manik and he doesn't seem very pleased at their arrival..

Boy - I am sorry Mr. Malhotra I hope you are not bothered of our arrival at this early in the morning

Manik - Oh no it's fine.. if you could have just inform me before coming, I wouldn't be this surprised.. Mom this is Harshad Saxena my new business partner and his wife Soha Saxena

 Mom this is Harshad Saxena my new business partner and his wife Soha Saxena

Harshad - Good morning Aunty, I hope we haven't disturb you early in the morning

Neyo - No, of course not son you are most welcome here anytime...

I have heard this name Soha somewhere, but I don't know where, I was trying hard to remember when that Harshad looked at Pappa...

Harshad - Mr. Raghuvendra Malhotra what are you doing here in India?

Manik - You know him?

Harshad - of course who doesn't, he is a big name in London..

Manik - Well that's my umm My Uncle and his son my cousin Aryaman..

Manik introduced them awkwardly, well at least he introduced them as a family, Mom looked at me and winked, I hold back a grin.. Soha eyed me up and down and gave me a fake possible smile..

Soha - And that is your sister in law right? Aryaman's wife, sorry we didn't get your name?

What the hell she just said, I know now I am not the only one who doesn't like her, because others too were giving her a not so happy glance, and the one who is shooting daggers at her sudden sentence is my husband...

"No actually you are wrong Mrs. Saxena" and with that his hand snaked up to my waist and he smiled looking at me, the smile which makes butterfly dance in my tummy.. "This is Nandini Manik Malhotra, my wife.." No matter how angry I am on Manik, but right now I felt so happy, so proud, this is the first time that apart from our family Manik has acknowledged me as his wife in front of some strangers... My cheeks hurt, I was smiling this big...