[9] Cultural Festival

"Wow, this is pretty cool," you say as you walked down the hallway, peering into different classes that had many things to offer for the school cultural festival.

You had somehow managed to drag Kyotani to go with you too, and as you admired the game booths and food stalls, Kyotani just tailed behind you.

"(L/n)-chan~!" Oikawa's gleaming voice called you. You turned and spotted him running towards you. This caused Kyotani to be on edge. He didn't like the third year volleyball team, despite learning to be on okay terms with the captain.

"Oh, Kyotani, you're here too," Oikawa said, putting a hand on his waist. Kyotani grunted, not really wanting to look at the senior.

You asked, "Oikawa-san, where's Iwaizumi-san?"

Oikawa shrugged, "I don't know. I think he's somewhere at the challenge booth classes with Mattsun and Makki."

You nodded, "Ah alright, I'm going to try look for him. You're not going there?"

Oikawa waved his hand, "Maybe later. I'm going to go collect free food from these classes. My fans are always the ones handling it!"

You raised a brow at him, somewhat in judgment.

"Stop judging me~!" he retorted towards your stare.

You sighed then turned to Kyotani. "Hey, let's go check out the challenge booths. You like to play games right?"

Kyotani replied, "Whatever."

"Well, see you later Shittykawa."

"You're spending way too much time with Iwa-chan!"

You and Kyotani walked towards the other side of the hallway, where there seemed to be a lot of games, but the one with the most noise came from the class with the arm wrestling booth, where two third year boys were wrestling it out. You soon noticed Iwaizumi among the crowd, cheering his friends on.

"Hey, let's go over there!" you told Kyotani, who looked in awe at the arm wrestling booth. You could tell he wanted to participate too.

Once you found Iwaizumi, you tapped him on the shoulder, and as he turned, he jumped a little at the sight of you. "H-hi! I didn't expect to see you here."

"Well, it's not really my thing but um, I-I was actually looking for you," you admitted nervously.

Iwaizumi blushed at your confession, feeling butterflies in his stomach. Damn it why is she so cute?

"Iwaizumi-san!" a sudden loud yell came from Kyotani, who was pointing a strong finger at the man.

Iwaizumi raised a brow at him uncertainly.

"Kyotani, what are you doing?" you asked.

"I challenge you to an arm wrestling battle!" Kyotani said, scrunching his face.

Iwaizumi chuckled, "Haven't you had enough of losing to me every time yet, Kyotani?"

"I will defeat you this time," Kyotani said, raging in passion.

Iwaizumi stared at him with a great amount of confidence. "Bring it."

You were just watching the conversation, but for you, it was a rare sight to see Iwaizumi so confident. Shit that's kind of hot. You felt your blush creeping onto your face.

~X•X•X~

Soon their match started and you watched by the edge of the doors, where there were less people around so you could get a good view, despite being a little further from them. You just didn't want to get lost in the crowd, and you didn't really want to cheer for either side, as you considered both of them your friends.

Just before they started, they took off their blazers and Iwaizumi unbuttoned his top collar and loosened his tie, smirking. God damn. You felt your insides burning as you watched, your heart beginning to race at the sight of a more casual Iwaizumi.

As if that wasn't enough, he took it a step further that made you almost unconscious. He rolled up his sleeves – revealing his tones, extremely ripped arms for everyone to see. You suddenly couldn't remember how to breathe.

As they battled, you could tell both sides struggled a little, but it was obvious that Iwaizumi was much stronger. The battle went on, and the more he pushed, the larger Iwaizumi's arms became, and the tighter your breathing seemed. You could feel something stirring up your hormones watching just the sight of him in trickling sweat.

You hate to admit it, but you could be a little perverted at times. You felt the blush creeping up your face as you pictured what everything looked like under Iwaizumi's uniform. With those arms, you wondered how it'd feel if he pressed you up against a wall and gave it to you good.

"God Hajime, just feel me up against the wall with those meaty arms," you murmur under your breath.

"Wow, you've got quite raunchy thoughts eh, (l/n)-chan~?"

OH FUCK.

~X•X•X~

You didn't want to. You didn't want to face the reality. But you knew you had to. To your right as you turned your head was a smirking Oikawa, leaning back and taking a bite out of a meat bun. Fuck. My. Life.

"Shit," you said, your face turning completely red. You hadn't noticed at all that you were thinking out loud. Perhaps just the sight before you got you so lost in thought that you had become completely unaware of your surroundings.

"Well, I don't blame you," Oikawa said plainly.

You tried to calm down, "Oikawa-san, please, please, please don't tell Iwaizumi-san about this. I-I'll do anything!"

Oikawa chuckled, "Don't worry about it, (l/n)-chan. Telling him something like that could kill poor Iwa-chan."

"(Y/n)," a sudden voice called from the direction of the match. You noticed Iwaizumi heading towards you and Oikawa's direction.

"Oh, looks like Daddy's calling," Oikawa teased before leaving the sight.

As if you couldn't get any redder, you completely lost it. You had forgotten how it felt to be left frozen, and here, after leaving Iwaizumi in such positions for far too many times, karma had gotten you back.

"(Y/n), are you okay? You don't look so good," Iwaizumi said.

"I-I'm fine."

"Did Oikawa do something to you? Tell me, I won't hesitate to beat him up."

"NO!" you had to be far more careful, "It's all good, really. I promise."

Iwaizumi dropped his shoulders, "Oh. Well, um, Kyotani wanted me to tell you he left."

"You won, huh?" you asked.

Iwaizumi scratched the back of his head with a smile, "Yea."

"Congrats! You're pretty amazing," you said.

He blushed a little, "Oh thanks. Listen, um, do you want anything from the food booths? I have extra coupons from winning the game."

You smiled. Slowly, the soft presence of the boy before you kept you calm and collected. There was no wonder you were falling for him.

"Those meat buns look pretty good."

______________________________

a/n

iwachan can fukk me up with his bara arms oml