𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

☏

4 years later

"Appa wake up!wake up!"a cheerful voice could be heard in the big room that has a couple cuddling with each other on the king side bed,sleeping soundly.

It was still early in the morning but an energetic little boy decided it's time to wake up and bouncing on the black hair male trying to wake him up.

Taehyung groan softly,eyes slowly opened,trying to adjust to the morning brightness before looked at the little boy that sitting on him.

"Baby,stop bouncing papa's up."

Taehyung sit up making the 3 year old boy sit on his lap while sleepily smiling at him.

Taehyung carried his son in his hand,the boy's head was in the crook of his neck,to his own bedroom and help him with his morning routine before making breakfast.

4 years ago Jungkook was pregnant with a little boy.

At first he just thought it was some sickness,until the baby turn to 4 weeks that he went to see the doctor,and to his surprise he was one of a rare cases that could bare a child and the couple couldn't be happier.

Since then Taehyung started to learn how to cook.

Everything was great and now Jungtae,their son is 3 years old,healthy and energetic.

While Taehyung was helping his son,Jungkook woke up due to the coldness that hit his milky like skin.

He slowly sit up and rubbed his eyes with his small fist.

When he went downstairs he smile at the adorable sight of the father and son.

Jungtae was sitting on the counter,helping his appa cracking egg while Taehyung keep sweetly praising him.

"Good morning hyungie."

"Morning sunshine"Taehyung said and peck Jungkook lip.

"Me too appa!kiss Jungtae too!"Taehyung chuckle and lean down to leave a kiss on his son left cheek,Jungkook did the same on his right cheek.

"What are we having for breakfast hyungie?"

"Waffle."

"Yay!"Jungkook and Jungtae scream at the same time making Taehyung chuckle,he sometimes thought he have two children rather than one but nonetheless
he love them both so much.

After done with breakfast Taehyung has left for work while Jungkook was doing the dishes leaving Jungtae in the living room watching cartoon.

The father and son spent their day by baking some cookies and playing around.

....

The evening finally come around when Jungtae heard the front door open and jumped on his feet running to Taehyung that just came back from work.

"Appa!"

"Hello there baby"Taehyung open his arms for his son to run in kissing all over his face.

Jungkook come and took Taehyung's jacket and placed a kiss on his lip.

"Hi sweetcheek."

"Hello TaeTae,dinner's ready."

When it's bedtime the couple was ready to sleep but Jungtae burst through the door with his bunny plushie in his hands while pouting adorably,looking at his parents with big puppy eyes.

"Can I sleep here with appa and papa too,please?"

Taehyung and Jungkook both know that they can't say no to their son when he use those puppy eyes and so they nodded and let Jungtaee crawl up on their bed.

"Goodnight hyungie I love you."

"Goodnight fairy I love you too."and Taehyung kiss Jungkook sweetly on the lip,it's like their routine,always telling how much they love each other and showing their love by the ways they acted around one another.

"I love you three!"exclaimed Jungtae making the couple chuckle.

"And we love you baby." Jungkook and Taehyung said before pampered their son with kisses all over his face making the boy giggles adorably.

Jungtae,after being tickled and kissed a little bit more finally become tired and drifted off to the dreamland.

The couple looked at him fondly before kissing each other one last time and off to dreamland,Jungkook's back against Taehyung built chest while in his arm lay Jungkook there,sleeping with contentment.

Alright so my other book is out and I hope you'll like it.

Mind you the book will be longer than any other books I wrote.

Also thank you guys soo so so much for supporting my works I love you all,moonie.
💙💙