Chapter 21

*Suhani Pov*

Next day funeral was held and many people came to visit him for the last time.

It was very sad day. I stood with Becks mostly as she is very sad.

Mr. Harper and Mrs. Harper are in their own sad world so they kind of couldn't look after Becks and Matt.

After that I asked her to come and live with us so that she will not be alone in her house.

She accepted and even Matt said it is right thing to do.

So she brought her luggage along with mine which I left the day when I returned from India.

They are totally gloomed and didn't talk much. I tried my best to make them eat correctly and also make them take rest.

Two days later I just sat down on the floor leaning to the couch.

Becks came near me and sat beside me.

"Hey! How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She placed her head on my lap and said "I am ok."

I nodded and placed my hand on her head, and then started to brush her hair with my fingers.

Matt came into the living room at the same time and sat at the other side of me.

Looking at what I am doing, he placed his head on my other lap.

And took my other hand and placed it on his head. I understood and started brushing his hair too.

"It feels good when you are doing it." Becks said.

I smiled and said "My Mom used to do this when I feel sad or low. She always says that it will take away little pain."

"You must miss her so much." Matt said.

I nodded but didn't say anything.

"We both are sorry you know. You had to take care of us both and we are just burden to you." Becks said.

"Don't say like that Becks. I want to do this and am I a stranger to you guys that you are saying like that?" I asked her.

"No! You are our family." She replied closing her eyes.

After few minutes she drifted into sleep.

I kissed her forehead. And Matt showed his forehead asking for him.

I smiled and did the same. He too closed his eyes and slept.

I stayed like that with them brushing their hairs. Atleast they are coming out of it.

Few more days later they are kind of back in track of their life.

I just saw Becks leaving for her college and Matt for his company.

Then suddenly my phone ranged. I saw the caller ID and lifted it smiling.

"Mel!" I said.

"Hey Su! How are you and those both? Are they ok now?" she asked me.

"They are fine Mel. How are you?" I asked her.

"I am fine. Hey the work you gave me I just finished. So when will be it?" she asked me slowly.

"I don't know at present Mel. They need me but maybe after few days." I replied rubbing my forehead.

"I can understand. But don't forget that this is important." She reminded me.

"I know Mel. I know." I said and later hanged up saying 'Bye'.

I just hope they both will be back to normal so that I can do something about this.

After one week they both are totally back to normal.

Becks left to go to her house and said she will be totally fine now.

That day in the evening Matt and I settled ourselves to go to sleep.

He hugged me while sleeping like every day and I immediately drifted off to sleep.

But immediately woke up when I felt him turning me over.

I opened my eyes and asked "What?"

"Thanks for being there for us." He replied.

"It's ok. I know how much one needs someone when they lose their loved ones." I said remembering when I didn't have anyone to share my sadness when my Mom died.

Dad went to his own depression and I just had to focus on my Mom's dream to make me a doctor.

Which I am going to become no matter what!

"I know." He said smiling and pecked my lips.

I tried to smile but I couldn't, because now it is going to end.

They both are fine and they don't need me from now on.

But I just need to wait until Becks is ready with her help........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading everyone's comments guys and i am so happy that u are with su....

and who think that Matt should be given chance, he will be given but not everyone can just try hard for some relation. Because we need to take in mind Su's before life too.

She lost her Mom and immediately was sent to a new place by her dad. ANd at the new place she had to struggle.

At that time when she loves someone and if that person just says that they don't how can she just think that it will be different from before relations.

I hope you can undersatnd it... and about diff mambers pov i will try to do.

But there is still more in this story and i will see to do it in future chaps...

Comment plz and vote

I hope everyone understands that....