» 33

"Why are you thanking me?" Jaemin asked, head tilted towards Hyuna, eyes meeting half way as the sky had now absorbed any of the awkward tension they might have had.

"Because, I have never done anything like this before, it was fun." She said, sending a small smile off to Jaemin, to which he returned.

The boy abruptly sat up, looking back at the girl before standing up fully and brushing himself off- holding out his hand in offer.

"Common Love, let's get you home. It's getting late."

Hyuna placed her hand in his as he helped her up, the two making their way back through the school and heading out into the car park.

Jaemin started walking towards the only vehicle left in the car park before looking back at the girl who just stood there.
"Are you coming?"

His words were enticing which made Hyuna gulp down whatever fear she had and make her way over to the slick black motorbike.

"Is it safe?" She asked, reluctantly taking the helmet he offered her.

"It is when I'm driving." He said, sitting down on the bike and patting the seat behind him.

"Wait, isn't this your helmet?" Hyuna asked, only now noticing that Jaemin in fact gave her his helmet.

He only shrugged, "like I said, I'm safe."

Hyuna nodded slightly in response, placing the helmet on her head and fidgeted with the straps blindly before Jaemin sighed while watching her. "Here, let me help."

Hyuna walked towards Jaemin, he looked like a total badass, his outfit matched the whole aesthetic. Black skinny jeans, white shirt tucked in, black leather playboy jacket and his silver chains.

While Hyuna was distracted looking at his outfit, Jaemin had replaced her hands and did the straps up effortlessly, shaking her helmet a little to see if it was tight enough.

"Okay, you're all set."

Hyuna took a deep, shaky breath in trying to calm herself down as she sat behind him- hands gripping onto the side of her seat.

"You can place your hands around my waist if you want." He said looking back at her with a smirk making her eyes widen slight and shake her head a little fast.

"If you say so." He said with a shrug, looking back towards the front and turning on the motorbike.

The roar of the engine starting up and Jaemin revving the motorbike to warm it up.

"You ready?" His voice had been muffled slightly through the sound of the roaring engine, but Hyuna gulped down her nerves and nodded.

Jaemin kicked back the kickstand and steadied the vehicle, revving once more before taking off slowly through the car park.