Chapter 20

"Ahsoka?"
You looked over at your ex-girlfriend, she stared at you, her face showing the guilt and horror you could feel in the bond you both had.

You tried to walk over to her, but she grabbed the other girl's hand and ran into one of the dark alleys.

You broke into a run as you tried to keep up with her, but Ahsoka has always been faster than you, and you knew it was hopeless to try to find her.

You walked back to the alley where you parked your speeder bike ignoring Aruk waving happily at you. You reached you bike and climbed on before riding back up to the upper levels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crashed on your bed not even wanting to take off your armor. The gashes from the Nexu you encountered months ago were still present on the chest piece.

"(Y/n)?" A knock was heard from your door.
"Come in," You said your head still pressed into your pillow.

The door opened and a figure walked inside.
"(Y/n) did you investigate the malfunctioned speeder?" Obi-Wan said sitting on your bed as you avoided his gaze.

"Yeah," You said finally looking up. "There was also a runaway demolition droid that tore up half the sector. Two girls stopped it though."
"Did you see who it was?" Obi-Wan asked.
You were about to tell him about Ahsoka, but then remembered that Obi-Wan strictly followed the Jedi Code which meant no attachments, and you did not need a lecture to make you feel worse than you already did.

"Uh...no Master, I did not. They ran off before I could see who it was." You quickly stuttered.
"Very well, I'll let you rest." Obi-Wan said getting up and walking out the door.

You groaned and closed your eyes hoping everything was just a bad dream and you'd wake up back on Concordia to your mother and father, still an eight year old.

Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled away from reality.
Another one? You asked yourself before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This vision was different, it wasn't like you were actually there.  You kept on seeing little pictures.

Ahsoka with two girls, they were boarding a transport ship. Then you saw a big planet and the ship from the previous picture. The picture changed again showing people securing spice into containers. You saw the spice being loaded onto the ship before the picture changed again.

Ahsoka and the two girls were on the ship arguing about something. You couldn't hear anything, it was like they weren't speaking at all.

Suddenly the picture changed again and you saw spice being dumped out of the ship and into space.

You tried to stay in the vision, but it quickly faded to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?" You asked as you opened your eyes.
"Where is spice?" You felt stupid asking that question, but Ahsoka always lectured you on it.

You wracked your brain trying to remember what Obi-Wan always said about spice ships and pirates like Hondo.

Suddenly you stopped thinking and sat up in your bed.
"Kessel!" You jumped out of your bed at the speed of light before grabbing your blaster, helmet, and a bag. You checked to make sure that your lightsaber was hanging safely at your waist before dashing out the door. 

You were about to head to the shipping dock when your com link started to beep.

"Commander Vizsla," You said into it.
"(Y/n)?" Anakin's voice rang out.
"Hey what's going on?" You asked confused.
"I need you to fly up to my cruiser," Anakin said obviously confused.
"Sure, I'll be right there," You said hoping he couldn't hear the disappointment in your voice.

When you ended the transmission, you kicked the ground with your boot.
"Dang it," you muttered.

You called Obi-Wan to let him know that Anakin called you up to his cruiser before jumping in a ship and flying up through the military lane.

When you landed your ship, you ran up to the command center where Anakin was waiting with Admiral Yularen.

"Anakin?" You asked. "Why did you call me?"
"Admiral, I'm going to have a private talk with Padawan Vizsla, we won't be long." Anakin led you away from the Admiral until you were both alone in a hallway.

"I'm confused," You said to him.
"I need your help," Anakin said. "I know this sounds crazy, but I think I felt Ahsoka when an unauthorized ship passed through the military lane."
"Are you sure?" You asked
"Yeah, and I'm stuck here on military duty but I thought maybe you could go check it out." Anakin looked at you.

You stared at him for a second before deciding that you might as well tell him about your encounter with his old padawan
"If you hadn't called me, I would already be following her," You said.
"What do you mean?"
"I saw her when I was patrolling, and I had a vision." You said.

Anakin stared at you in shock before he shook his head and looked at you.
"I'll tell Obi-Wan that I wanted you to investigate something, but if you take too long you know he'll be suspicious." Anakin said walking with you to your ship.

"I won't be long," You said jumping into the cockpit of your ship. "And if I need longer, I'll make up an excuse!" You closed the hatch and flew out of the cruiser.

Once you were far away from Anakin's ship, you prepped for hyperspace.
"Alright 'Soka," You said as the ship launched into hyperspace. "I'm coming for you."

Yay! The original storyline is back! As of now, I'll release episodes every Tuesday and Thursday.
-Snips